Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals***
(12-24-2017, 05:33 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I know I’m late to this reply...

I’ve never ever said there weren’t issues elsewhere.  But let’s not pretend like we were winning playoff games with Andy when we had those other pieces in place.  Andy played like garbage in his playoff games...every single one of them he played terribly the same exact way.  

Let’s not pretend like Andy’s done anything this game either...95% of his throws were to RBs.

Ok , but let's not pretend we were beating the STeelers, winning in P.T. and playoff games before Andy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Typical Lewis undisciplined team. Good news is at least now it's in games that literally mean nothing...and if anything the mistakes will strengthen our draft position.
Reply/Quote
Bengals recovered
Reply/Quote
Inept
Reply/Quote
LMAO Bengals gonna Bengal
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He shouldn’t be on the team anymore. That’s all kinds of stupid and  situational ignorance.

Cut a promising rookie for making a mistake.... Special kind of stupid.

Wait or were you talking about mj?
Reply/Quote
except for Gio.
Reply/Quote
lol.. the only true excitement this quarter Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Vinny Rey is the stereotypical Marvin Lewis guy who is going to stamp his ticket right out of town. They know he is terrible and yet they’ve kept him on the roster despite other teams targeting him when he’s on the field.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ok , but let's not pretend we were beating the STeelers, winning in P.T. and playoff games before Andy.

We also didn’t have guys like Green or Atkins prior to Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Lions implode on 3rd.
Reply/Quote
Gio!Gio!Gio!
Reply/Quote
Gio is another reminder of how bad Marvin is.

Reply/Quote
25 hands down player of the game Bfine
Reply/Quote
Hopkins needs to finish that block, not let him disengage and tackle Gio.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Slay it ain't so!
Reply/Quote
You can’t stop this Bengals offense. You can only hope to slow it down.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Gio is sensational.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Why does Andy go with that shovel, it was clearly not there.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 05:40 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: We also didn’t have guys like Green or Atkins prior to Dalton.

Ya Chad Johnson and Rudi sucked
Reply/Quote