Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Go deep with Boyd.
Reply/Quote
Got an AJ sighting!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Ravens win who gets kicked out from the playoffs?
Reply/Quote
How hard is it to throw a ***** screen.
Reply/Quote
That QB throws the ball to wherever, with no regard to what is going on in that spot!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:38 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We should trade AJ GReen to the Steelers..

If this isn’t worthy of the ban hammer idk what is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well I say it again folks, doesn't matter who the next coach is as long as MIKE BROWN has a hand in things.

Wait, was Brown on the field or something? Did he cost us to score 0 points in the second half? Or is that a HC/execution issue?

This comment is ridiculous. We went to 5 straight postseasons, so Mike obviously was competent enough to build some type of winner. Losing those playoff games wasn't due to Mike Brown. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If the Ravens win who gets kicked out from the playoffs?

I think the Chargers, which SUCKS. They would've been way more fun to watch than the Titans or Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, anyone still high on Erickson as a return man?

Nope
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If the Ravens win who gets kicked out from the playoffs?

Bills
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:42 PM)thillan Wrote: Wait, was Brown on the field or something? Did he cost us to score 0 points in the second half? Or is that a HC/execution issue?

This comment is ridiculous. We went to 5 straight postseasons, so Mike obviously was competent enough to build some type of winner. Losing those playoff games wasn't due to Mike Brown. 

Good one troll Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'm in Bills country. I feel bad for my Bills fan friends. Maybe the Bengals will pull off a miracle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, anyone still high on Erickson as a return man?

Never was. Nor as a WR. Bengals cut the wrong guy.
Reply/Quote
Fitting end would be Dalton throwing the ball away on forth down. But I guess I'll settle for him dumping it off every play for 3 yards with 1 timeout and 90 yards to go.
Reply/Quote
I hope we win this one and piss off a bunch of Bengals fans.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:42 PM)thillan Wrote: Wait, was Brown on the field or something? Did he cost us to score 0 points in the second half? Or is that a HC/execution issue?

A competent owner doesn’t take over a decade just to get to a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:43 PM)thillan Wrote: I think the Chargers, which SUCKS. They would've been way more fun to watch than the Titans or Ravens.

Bills, Chargers are out already.  they needed ravens to win and some other help
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Good one troll Hilarious

This just proves you have nothing to back up your claim is all. We have had our chances to make runs.
Reply/Quote
Sorry, Bills fans, 'Nati gonna screw ya.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Finally a good call.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote