Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
wow, we won.. no way...
Reply/Quote
I still want a complete coaching changeover and at least two of our first three picks on Offensive Line, but at least they shook off the second half doldrums at the end there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:59 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Rey gets the Ball for that tackle.

He’ll probably get inured trying to give it to him.
Reply/Quote
Hell with it..I'm gonna root for Buffalo the rest of the way.. I have relatives there.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
You're welcome Buffalo. Now send me wings and beer.
Reply/Quote
Probably the biggest I’ve smiled all year. Shame it was completely meaningless. Great moment in the household with the family.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Okay, Bills. We did our part. Don't waste it, especially if you end up playing the Stealers at some point.
Reply/Quote
It was a good note for Marvin to ride out on. I think a clean break is still needed for both sides.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can't even lose when we're supposed to. Just cost ourselves at least 2-3 draft spots.
Reply/Quote
Hey, we beat a playoff team
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:01 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Probably the biggest I’ve smiled all year. Shame it was completely meaningless. Great moment in the household with the family.

Yeah, I scared the hell out of our cat. The wife yelled "What on earth is going on in there?"   Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, we beat a playoff team

Amazingly they beat two teams fighting for playoff spots in each of the last 2 weeks.
Reply/Quote

Marvin can use that for contract time.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Picking 12, so only dropped 2 spots
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can't even lose when we're supposed to. Just cost ourselves at least 2-3 draft spots.

Losing for draft spots is bs. I’m glad they played it out.
Reply/Quote
We will draft in the 12-14 range depending on tiebreaker with Washington and Green Bay
Reply/Quote

Sorta like a playoff win...for us Ninja
Reply/Quote
Well, when Baltimore went ahead and then the Bengals went three-and-out (with Andy getting sacked), I turned the game off, thinking it was another fourth quarter collapse.

Something told me to turn it back on, though. That last drive by Andy was the drive of the year! And the sack by Carlos more or less iced it. But yeah, there still needs to be changes and it's good that the Bengals played two of their best games of the year at the end.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 10:03 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can't even lose when we're supposed to. Just cost ourselves at least 2-3 draft spots.

Who gives a flying crap. We won!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Even though I want Marv gone it was good to see Andy give him a big smiling hug after the TD.. That was nice..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote