Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-30-2018, 06:13 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'd rather watch Browns/Ravens does anyone have a link?

Browns-Ravens
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:13 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'd rather watch Browns/Ravens does anyone have a link?

buffstreams ones are most reliable

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/aaywfq/game_thread_cleveland_browns_baltimore_ravens/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Come on Ravens!  Oh, the Steelers missing the playoffs would lead to months upon months of delightfully angry Pittsburgh radio to listen to.  PLLLLEEEAAASSEEEE!!!!

It would be better if we pulled off the miracle and knock out Pitt ourselves. Of course if that happened all we would hear is how it was because AB didn't play.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:16 PM)Millhouse Wrote: buffstreams ones are most reliable

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/comments/aaywfq/game_thread_cleveland_browns_baltimore_ravens/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Yep, buffstreams is the best by far, IMO.
Reply/Quote

Mayfield isn't magic on the road vs good defenses, but I'm still a little scurred the Ravens blow it and the Steelers get a gift path to the playoffs like they did when the Jets blew vs Buffalo it and let them in.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:19 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It would be better if we pulled off the miracle and knock out Pitt ourselves. Of course if that happened all we would hear is how it was because AB didn't play.

That would be better, but my psychiatrist has told me that I need to keep all my expectations and statements as realistic as possible, be they football or otherwise.  Also, I just seen Bigfoot.
Reply/Quote
Erickson! Touchdoooooowwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Now that's the way to start off a game!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Erickson! Touchdoooooowwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Now that's the way to start off a game!!!

You lie?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:19 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It would be better if we pulled off the miracle and knock out Pitt ourselves. Of course if that happened all we would hear is how it was because AB didn't play.

Because of no AB or Bell...

despite us being with out 14, 18, 85, 83, 55, etc...

For the record, I have the sneaky suspicion that Pitt will score watch and Ben will get "hurt" if Baltimore takes a big lead.  Should Cleveland narrow the margin, Ben will return and "gut it out" for his team...
Reply/Quote
I dont care if we win as long as we sack the crap out of Pig Ben
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:23 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I dont care if we win as long as we sack the crap out of Pig Ben

We didn't lay a hand on the bumhead last time, so my breath isn't being held.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You lie?

sorrysorry!! lol. I just couldn't resist. I wanted to see who was paying attention and would scramble, like "wtf??!!"

Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
my favorite few hour stretch of the NFL

If Vikings win, they are in, or if Eagles lose. Eagles have to win and Vikes lose to get in.
Winner of Colts - Titans game tonight is in.
Ravens win, they are in. Steelers need to win and Ravens to lose to get in.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
jesus, only 58 of us in gameday chat. kinda sums up our year
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Nothing like soft zone coverage from our linebackers. It works so well Whatever
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins needs to reach down deep and make Ben Roethlisberger pay on every drop back.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That would be better, but my psychiatrist has told me that I need to keep all my expectations and statements as realistic as possible, be they football or otherwise.  Also, I just seen Bigfoot.

Looked like this?

[Image: 220px-Bigfoot_12-5-09_Eureka_Walmart_032.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mayfield just got picked off.

And that's the truth.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:27 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: jesus, only 58 of us in gameday chat.  kinda sums up our year

If you sort the Game Day forum by response count, the count has gotten lower each week as the season progressed.  Even the die-hards aren't stopping by as much.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 06:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mayfield isn't magic on the road vs good defenses, but I'm still a little scurred the Ravens blow it and the Steelers get a gift path to the playoffs like they did when the Jets blew vs Buffalo it and let them in.

He just threw int. Ravens ball
Reply/Quote