Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-30-2018, 09:04 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Need two yards...stare down the RB who got you there.

Yep. Once Mixon was covered he panicked.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:04 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Always a sack at the most inopportune time

So there are opportune times to take sacks?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: You can’t take that sack right there I’m sorry

There was literally nothing he could do there. No time to even throw it away. That’s on Fat Andre and Boling.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:03 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: **** Bill Lazor.

Have no fear, Hue be here!
Reply/Quote
Why didn't the run? No receivers no pass protection and a QB that's struggling...but hey let's throw it on what could be the most important play of the game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If I was Mixon, I'd be frustrated on so many levels. This guy is the only bright spot on this offense and he's not playing. Is he playing injured?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So there are opportune times to take sacks?

No but some times are worse than others...this was one of those times
Reply/Quote
This is why I had to say in another thread that Joe Mixon owes the Bengals nothing. If you were Joe Mixon, how mad are you right now?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Have no fear, Hue be here!

He’s much better than Lazor. It’s really not close.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He needed a breather...he's human, yes, eventhough he does superhuman things. :andy:

Didnt need 3 play breather come on
Reply/Quote
Get some heat on Rotten
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:06 PM)GodFather Wrote: If I was Mixon, I'd be frustrated on so many levels. This guy is the only bright spot on this offense and he's not playing. Is he playing injured?

A Bengals player get frustrated?  That's unpossible!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
***** ridiculous. How can Bill Lazor be so damn stupid? A throw to Ross over the middle and a short throw to Gio?

Guess what numb nuts...throws to RBs in practice work because our ***** defense is a bunch of ***** retards. It hasn’t worked all game long so let’s do it over and over again.
Reply/Quote
FU Vigil

Reply/Quote
Lazor is an idiot. 3rd and 2 and instead of pounding up the gut with Mixon twice, he tries some stupid, not even close to working play. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good tackle Vigie
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Vigil takes so many bad angles.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
At least it's not a blowout, thankfully.
Reply/Quote
Throwing the ball right into Vigil's terrible coverage again, and he misses the tackle.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Vigil is so slow.
Reply/Quote