Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
(01-02-2023, 10:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: What I said was perfectly correct - just because we've managed to hold to FGs doesn't make letting opposing teams start the game driving the field a good thing. The goal is three and out or turnover on that first series. 

Literally any coach/DC in the league would take giving up 0.9 pts per opponents first drive.  Most likely close to best in the NFL.   
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Ummmmm…

I’ve been told that was good.

If you support the bend but don't "break" philosophy I guess so - I don't. My philosophy is "get off the field with no points allowed and as few first downs as possible". 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That replay showing him collapse is devastating to see.
Reply/Quote
2 down.. I don't wish injuries on either team, but if one team has to get em I don't want it to be us.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: What I said was perfectly correct - just because we've managed to hold to FGs doesn't make letting opposing teams start the game driving the field a good thing. The goal is three and out or turnover on that first series. 

Sure, but whining about the D when we just held them in the red zone makes you look a bit strange. I mean, 3 and out was out the window a while back. Plus, it's Buffalo. 
Reply/Quote
Looks like he was popped in the jaw
Reply/Quote
I don’t think they would bring out the stretcher for a concussion would they?
Looked like Tees helmet just nailed him in the jaw like a Tyson punch

Hope he’s OK
Reply/Quote
Dude just collapsed
Reply/Quote
Just saw the injury - ghastly. I don't want ANYONE hurt here no matter the team.
Reply/Quote
Cant even see what happened to the poor guy. Head snapped back hard as hell so I wonder if his brain hit hi skull really hard
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Did he die

Reply/Quote
Everyone say a prayer.
Reply/Quote
My god they are all in tears!
Reply/Quote
Praying for that dude. Hope he's ok, that was bad how he went down like that. This really looks bad.
Reply/Quote
Jesus, was it his heart? There is an ambulance and a lot of crying Bills. That is scary as hell.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
God damn. This makes me sick.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Not that a concussion isn’t a big deal, but it’s much better than a neck or spine injury.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Looks like a concussion
Reply/Quote
This doesn't look good at all. Guys its just a game!
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ Bills players are crying I thought he got one in the jaw but this looks way more serious.
Reply/Quote