Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
I’m not sure I even want them to continue this game
Reply/Quote
They should just call the game.
Reply/Quote
You hope them being able to get him on the stretcher means something....But I think it means the NFL is going to continue the game are trying to get him outta there.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Both coaches just shook hands at halfway think this is going to be called
Reply/Quote
Will the league end the game? I dont think this has ever happened before?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: Dang..ambulance on the field.. Don't see that too often. He just dropped..

Memories of  HG  of LMU   .
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
They can’t play if he’s passed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Richard Skinner
@Local12Skinny
·
2m
Damar Hamlin it appears is now in the ambulance .. which is hopefully a great, great sign ..
Reply/Quote
I wonder that this may not be contact related at all?
Reply/Quote
If they gave him oxygen, that should mean they were able to revive him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This has to be some underlying issue. I can’t see how a hit like that causes a that sequence that leads to CPR.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Tee layed the wood on him

Tee Higgins is a large man and he moves fast. Never forget kinetic energy is mass times velocity squared.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: I wonder that this may not be contact related at all?

That's what I suspect, just by the look of the hit.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:11 PM)jj22 Wrote: They can’t play if he’s passed

He has been transport. That would only be called at a hospital. They won't know.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Will the league end the game? I dont think this has ever happened before?

Not sure that option exists. What do they do - postpone it? That would alter the entire AFC playoff picture. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If they gave him oxygen, that should mean they were able to revive him.

That’s what I’m thinking and hoping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If they gave him oxygen, that should mean they were able to revive him.

Kind of my thought, too.

At least that's the hope.
Reply/Quote
I’m not going to be able to care until I hear he’s alright. I mean usually we are waiting to hear torn ACL or something. Who the hell was ever worried someone might not survive?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Loaded up and on oxygen.

If his brain was deprived of oxygen, he may not wake up the same guy he was before. This is horrible.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 11:09 PM)matmaven Wrote: Can't expect the players to play after something like that.

It will only lead to more injuries.  No way people can block that out and play in a manner that will keep themselves from getting hurt.
Reply/Quote