Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Plus OBJ pushed off - but as usual in the NFL if you're a "name" you can get away with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would like to think either Kirkpatrick or Jackson would have knocked that down, but I'm not sure
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Darius Phillips should have just pushed the receiver out of bounds

Yup!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh man did Fatty Outhouse dial up a winner on that one.

By far best comment of this thread.  it can be closed now Wink  

You win the internet.
Reply/Quote
Need to burn clock and get a FG here
Reply/Quote
Kind of tough to fault Phillips after his two INTS and other plays against OJB.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:38 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Keep Lou Anarumo. Shitcan Zac.

Nope...Lou needs to go. Zero pressure on a 4th and goal from the 20 and a TD for the Browns. Sums up the entire season in one play.
Reply/Quote
Interesting that the NFL arranged the games today to have the games with the most post season implication be late, yet most of those teams are in fact resting players.
Reply/Quote
Can we trade the first pick in the draft for an entirely different defensive backfield? I'd rather have Dalton for another year than these ass clown defensive backs. That was about a one inch jump on the deflection attempt.
Reply/Quote
Offensive line has a chance to close out this game by run blocking....but can they?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Darius Phillips should have just pushed the receiver out of bounds

That’s true — but in his defense he’s probably coached to play the ball. With more experienced he’ll know when to play the ball and when to push.
Reply/Quote
Kinda need to lose just in case. Knowing our luck NE will be found guilty and we will be awarded a win.
Reply/Quote
Keep feeding Joe!!!
Reply/Quote
We're pretty much the only team in the league that Mayfield has had consistent success against.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of tough to fault Phillips after his two INTS and other plays against OJB.. 
Damn right you fault Phillips.  He's a professional and that is a play 1000% of the time shold not be allowed.  That was similiar to a 50 yard hail mary pass
Reply/Quote
Man did not like the way he was holding that ball on the return.
Reply/Quote
Why do those plays go for fifty against us?

Reply/Quote
A nice long Joe induced TD drive would be nice here..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Why do those plays go for fifty against us?

No safety over the top...
Reply/Quote
Keep feedin' that ball ta Joe!
Reply/Quote