Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Time for some trickery.

Toss to Erickson who throws it back to AD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:48 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Wow. Mixon is the best back in the league and no one knows who he is. Crazy.

Oh they know. Unfortunately he still has a lot of haters. Even some of our own “fans”

Reply/Quote
Annnd there's your Ross jet sweep.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Gio got a loss. Ross for a loss. Mixon is young. Give him the ball every play. They can pass on 3&14 since we will hit the two minute warning anyway. Just get it closer. Ten yards would be huge if they are protecting the sticks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
**** Ross! Time to move on from this kid. He looks like a kid playing against grown men. Throw his ass on returns only if their not going to use his right. He gets hurt oh well.
Reply/Quote
Andy looks like he's 15. Zac looks like he's 12. Finley looks like he don't even know where he's at.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Jackson maybe....Kirkpatrick??....no chance in hell

Actually those are Kirkpatrick bread and butter plays...now if it was a 5 yard hitch beat a Dre tackle and run for a TD I'd agree...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Jackson maybe....Kirkpatrick??....no chance in hell

Kirkpatrick would have attempted to knock the ball down or pushed him out, he is better than people give him credit for.
Reply/Quote
Why are we calling jet sweeps on wet and slippery turf? This is time for straight up power running.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: John Ross tripped over a yard line.

(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I have never seen a player like John Ross in my life lol

I don't know how to explain him
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:50 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: There's always an excuse for Akili Ross.

A first round pick on Ross was wasted 1000% because of the speed he put up at the combine and that is it.  Ross is no Antonio Brown,  As much as I hate Brown he has hands of glue.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: John Ross tripped over a yard line.

The white was still wet..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How close we came to losing the top pick. Last weeks overtime loss was huge.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: **** Ross! Time to move on from this kid. He looks like a kid playing against grown men. Throw his ass on returns only if their not going to use his right. He gets hurt oh well.

This seems like an extreme alcohol related reaction.  For that I'll forgive and not be mean.  But really, a jet sweep is exactly what you should want Ross to do..... it's wet and he slipped, no big deal.
Reply/Quote
I'm afraid to watch
Reply/Quote
Could have thrown there and picked up some yardage. Clock was stopping any way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:51 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Kirkpatrick would have attempted to knock the ball down or pushed him out, he is better than people give him credit for.

Kirkpatrick is the absolute worst of the DB starters and it's not even close.  Kirk sucks
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't know how to explain him

Umm.. Not as good as seen on TV?

Reply/Quote
Gio is such a boring RB.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:52 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: This seems like an extreme alcohol related reaction.  For that I'll forgive and not be mean.  But really, a jet sweep is exactly what you should want Ross to do..... it's wet and he slipped, no big deal.

This.  The defense is stacking the box, so you have a great chance to beat them to the outside edge and get up the field to move the sticks.
Reply/Quote