***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
WTG JOE!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn it Randy!
Reply/Quote
Hasn’t missed a....never mind.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hey two red zone TD's. They've had more redzone TD's in last two weeks than entire rest of season.
Reply/Quote
Is kicker on the list yet?

Reply/Quote
Randy!Randy!Randy!BoBandy!
Reply/Quote
That’s how you do it in the Red Zone! You punch it in with Joe Mixon! You don’t get cute and try a back shoulder throw. You run it like you mean it.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Aww...Now you've hurt my wittle feelings.  Cry

It's ok. You hurt my feelings every time you attempt humor. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There ya go Joe.. I'm kind of tentatively looking forward to the Joe and Joe Show.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Fat Randy doing his thing.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is Glenn playing LG?

I dont think. I believe its Johnson Jordan Hopkins Miller Hart
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
when bullock misses, we always lose...
Reply/Quote
I’m worrying that Mike Brown is going to re-sign Dalton and draft Chase Young...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's ok. You hurt my feelings every time you attempt humor. :)

Aww..someone needs a hug.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Idk if it’s been mentioned but Darius Phillips is a player. Can possibly make DreK’s contract expendable.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:37 PM)Synric Wrote: I dont think. I believe its Johnson Jordan Hopkins Miller Hart

Must have went heavy at the goal line. He was inside 74
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:37 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’m worrying that Mike Brown is going to re-sign Dalton and draft Chase Young...

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

My problem would be with taking Jalen Hurts or something like that...
Reply/Quote
Bottle up Chubb!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:36 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Is kicker on the list yet?

We're making a list, and checking Joe Burrow's box twice.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:37 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’m worrying that Mike Brown is going to re-sign Dalton and draft Chase Young...

Mike Brown loves a shiny new quarterback. He’ll take Joe Burrow but make Dalton hold the clipboard. Chase Young needs to stay at OSU another season.
Reply/Quote