Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(12-29-2019, 04:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Pratt has looked very good last few weeks

He's shown some improvement down the stretch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:00 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: With Marvin coming back to the NFL with the Redskins, we may play them in the superbowl next season. I can see Andy going to the Redskins to get Marvin going.

Then the Redskins won't be in the Super Bowl. That requires winning playoff games.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Fred Johnson looking like a very good late season pickup that will factor in, and hopefully improve, the o-line depth next year.
Yep Johnson looks like a steal
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Pratt has looked very good last few weeks

Agreed.  Likely a sign that he's thinking less, and just playing.  Also seems as though PReston Brown's departure helped.  I wonder if Preston was putting everyone in bad spots since he was the voice of the D?  

Either way, Pratt's getting much more comfortable it appears.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hear ya, it's just amusing.  WAY TO GO ANDY!  Now get the hell outta here!

We love ya Andy..You're the greatest QB we've ever wanted to kick to the curb..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Pratt looks like a 40 year old man isn't he a rookie?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
So this is the Browns team many people predict to be to the SuperBowl with OBJ ?

Huh.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I still say Pats, I think Brady is done or at least done in NE

Dalton to Edelman would be scary. If AJ Green goes to the Patriots too I’ll be frightened for the rest of the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Pratt looks like a 40 year old man isn't he a rookie?

Listen to him talk, he don't sound 40 Wink   

But agreed, that shot of him on the sideline with his helmet off, you'd think he's a grizzled veteran based off looks.
Reply/Quote
More Crazy Legs!
Reply/Quote
Is John Ross playing?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Dalton tapping his inner L. Jackson
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:02 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I think Mike Brown keeps Andy here to mentor our new 1st round QB. I know 17 mil. is a lot, but do you see Mike Brown rolling with Finley or a rookie QB as starter?

It is 20th in QB salaries.  Add Kyler Murray's salary to it and COMBINED it would be 12th.  Keeping both is very affordable.
Reply/Quote
Andy muscles for the 1st.
Reply/Quote
Where has this mobile version of Dalton been?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:07 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So this is the Browns team many people predict to be to the SuperBowl with OBJ ?

Huh.

Honestly, it was nice hearing about a team that wasn't the Steelers for 1 year.  If they go 8-8 with a 9th string QB though we're going to hear how Ben is going to have them in the SB all offseason.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:09 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is John Ross playing?

Is he 11 ? I forget ? can't say I've seen him

Yes he is
Reply/Quote
Kin of looked like Ross lost sight of the ball and held up momentarily to locate it
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:11 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Is he 11 ? I forget ? can't say I've seen him

Have you seen him now?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:09 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is John Ross playing?

If he is he isn't catching the ball.
Reply/Quote