Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(12-29-2019, 04:28 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: As much as I like Gio, I think the money could've been better spent elsewhere.

As far as wasted money goes, Gio is nowhere close to the top of the list...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Big plays killing today otherwise the D is doing pretty well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:27 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: BW Webb, Preston Brown and Bobby Hart all given 3 year deals in the offseason, great work by the front office.

Real head shaker 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: As far as wasted money goes, Gio is nowhere close to the top of the list...

I hope your not referring to the great Bobby Hart!!!!
Reply/Quote
What in the hell was Erickson thinking?
Reply/Quote
Dumb move Erickson
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:31 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I hope your not referring to the great Bobby Hart!!!!

That's Mr. Future HOFer to you!
Reply/Quote
It was actually a heads up play by Erickson
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What in the hell was Erickson thinking?

That may be one of the Top 5 dumbest things I’ve ever seen an NFL player do.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Been 20 games since you caught a pass John Ross anna

Made me eat crow once in the span of 3 years, Ross-anna!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:31 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What in the hell was Erickson thinking?

If they touch it, we can touch it without being a turnover I believe unless he gains possession and fumbles. 
Reply/Quote
Smart play by Erickson.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Dumb move Erickson

Going for the ball wasnt. Once they touch it he can go for it and not lose possession if he doesn’t get it. Unless you were talking about not catching it. Then yes I agree.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It was actually a heads up play by Erickson

How?

He touched it in the field of play, then let go of it.  If it is not ruled down, it could be ruled a turnover.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:31 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I hope your not referring to the great Bobby Hart!!!!

I know saying this is taboo but uhhh Bobby Hart has been playing better the second half of the season...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How?

He touched it in the field of play, then let go of it.  If it is not ruled down, it could be ruled a turnover.

No.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 04:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If they touch it, we can touch it without being a turnover I believe unless he gains possession and fumbles. 

(12-29-2019, 04:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Going for the ball wasnt. Once they touch it he can go for it and not lose possession if he doesn’t get it. Unless you were talking about not catching it. Then yes I agree.

(12-29-2019, 04:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How?

Never knew that rule.
Reply/Quote
So......why the hell was Erickson even trying to pick that ball up.
Reply/Quote
Time for those time tested half-time adjustments!!!!
Reply/Quote
We had a minute on the clock and 3 timeouts wtf is this marvball crap?
Reply/Quote