Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Were my eyes deceiving me? Bobby Hart made a good block on Mixon's TD?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ha, he called OBJ ODB.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: “We look pretty good out there. A couple tweaks and we are good. “

If they could only find a bottom feeding FA this off season...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:28 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: It would be nice to win a second one this year... just for show.

That’s just showing off
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Defense decide to take a break?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Sadly the defense is suddenly porous again...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: OMG gimmie dat crow!!!!!

Hey look a sit com where the guy from American Pie continues to stumble his way through life. I can't wait.

Damnit I missed time after the deep shot incomplete to Ross to the TD with Mixon. Did Ross get a deep pass?
Reply/Quote
I'm telling ya, we're going to rue beating the Browns if this inspires them to fire Freddy Outhouse and hire a real HC.
Reply/Quote
That Sam Hubbard guy is purdy good.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Damien Williams run is very reminiscient of the one by Leveon Bell against us a few years ago
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wonder if we'd be mad at Mixon for trying to win?

I don't think they would direct it at Joe personally but I think they would be upset at the whole team
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Damnit I missed time after the deep shot incomplete to Ross to the TD with Mixon. Did Ross get a deep pass?

Ida know...Ross made a few catches when the season had been over for 4 months.  Take it as you will.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm telling ya, we're going to rue beating the Browns if this inspires them to fire Freddy Outhouse and hire a real HC.

Well they haven’t proved particularly competent at that in the past.

Reply/Quote
Billings you are paid to catch the ball dammit!

Reply/Quote
Why did he drop back into coverage?
Reply/Quote
Would have loved to see Billings trying to run that back..

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm telling ya, we're going to rue beating the Browns if this inspires them to fire Freddy Outhouse and hire a real HC.

The Browns will get Riverboat Ron
Reply/Quote
Should have been a PF on 75 there
Reply/Quote
Mayfield is such a douche

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 05:34 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Why did he drop back into coverage?

Exactly! WTF
Reply/Quote