Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Swept the Steelers, Atomizing the Ravens, Beating the Chiefs ...

The best is yet to come.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why, because when the bengals are down big they usually lose? Lol. They were only down 14 here anyway. I'd rather be sad than stupid. :)

And yet you said the game was over. And you call him stupid? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Synric Wrote: Damn I thought it was a matchup in week 18. Rep.

Ran it through the Playoff Machine and i'm right. Bengals win and KC/Ten both lose next week Bengals are #1 seed.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The media is about to ride out meat so hard for the next 3 weeks

Our guys can’t let it get to them
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If chase didn't just lock down RoY then shit is rigged
Reply/Quote
Wonder what those chiefs fans have to say now. Bet they cry about officials.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nice, is that your medical opinion?

He was just standing around giving an interview to CBS.  If he were truly hurt he would be getting medical attention instead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I couldn't be prouder of this team.
Reply/Quote
King Burrow. Phil Hos knew it, all hail Phil Hos. Smartest fan ever!
Reply/Quote
Don’t have to scoreboard watch now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr">MOOOOOOD! ? <a href="https://t.co/KNsjeTa7BG">pic.twitter.com/KNsjeTa7BG</a></p>&mdash; Kay Adams (@heykayadams) <a href="https://twitter.com/heykayadams/status/1477749151609806848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!!!

6 Long years fellas, drink those drinks and celebrate!!!

Wishing you all the best for the New Year and Bengals PLAYOFF football again!!

Much love from England!!!

WHO’ DEY
Reply/Quote
Burrow doesn't get to wear a nameplate until we lose.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This win is definitely going to give me an erection that will last longer than 4 hours!

Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:16 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I swear for all of the bullshit this city has seen over the years, from the Bengles to the Reds to the Bearcats........the city DESERVES this!

Completely agree.  Enjoy it Cincy!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He was just standing around giving an interview to CBS.  If he were truly hurt he would be getting medical attention instead.

Right, just some sarcastic towards the "doc" in our forum. Interesting the reporter didn't ask him about it.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He was just standing around giving an interview to CBS.  If he were truly hurt he would be getting medical attention instead.

Yeah he seems fine.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why, because when the bengals are down big they usually lose? Lol. They were only down 14 here anyway. I'd rather be sad than stupid. :)

The sad thing is you're sad and stupid, I've been here longer than you.

LMAO, just get outta here man.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I've spent a few years emotionally removing myself from the team. I still root for them, but I try not to get invested.

I say that to tell you all I legitimately was screaming in joy.
Reply/Quote
Y’all. I love y’all.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote