Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Let's hear it for the much maligned D that some on here have multiple times called the worst D in the NFL. 3 pts given up in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Rat Turds lost bawahaahaahahahahaa
Reply/Quote
Burrows gotta be in MVP talks now..
Reply/Quote
Just think... dropped 2 INT's
This could have been a comfortable win, instead of a nail-biter.

I think I have to EAT CROW...
Zac Taylor for COACH OF THE YEAR.
(I'd still rather they not come out so flat, though.)
Reply/Quote
DL had a rough game but Lou started covering the issues a bit with scheme in the second half. But really this game turned out to be all about Burrow and Chase in god mode.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:23 PM)cinci4life Wrote: #1 seed still possible. 

It is??? What is needed other than all the planets aligning and an appearance of a blue moon on the same night?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Absolutely, no injuries. Wondering if CLE was eliminated, that would help.

Again, #1 seed still possible. Starters are playing!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Could you imagine what a good oline would do?

We are gonna find out. It will be the priority in the offseason.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: With our backups.

This ^
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: FFS, we just won the division and secured a playoff berth and you're STILL b-tching. 

I been on multiple message boards over the last 20 years and have only set about 3 ppl on ignore. Hes one
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrows gotta be in MVP talks now..

Which is why we should let him throw for 400+ yards and 4 TDs on the Browns next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:25 PM)Interceptor Wrote: It is??? What is needed other than all the planets aligning and an appearance of a blue moon on the same night?

Bengals win and KC/Ten both lose.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the bengals can still get #1 see if titans and chiefs lose next week and bengals win. Based on better conference record.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: DL had a rough game but Lou started covering the issues a bit with scheme in the second half. But really this game turned out to be all about Burrow and Chase in god mode.

D gave up 3 pts in the 2nd half. Not "all about" anyone.  D is MUCH better than you ever give them credit for.
Reply/Quote
We got some calls in the 4th.

Dumb not to kick the FG. If you kick, OT is worst case scenario. If you fail to make it, you can get beat. Plus Burrow got hurt (hopefully not too severe).
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:25 PM)Interceptor Wrote: It is??? What is needed other than all the planets aligning and an appearance of a blue moon on the same night?

I believe Tennessee and Kansas City are atop the AFC with 11-5. And Buffalo the only other 10 win team with us? We would need the above two to lose for sure. Not sure if we win the tie breaker with buffalo if they won their game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:19 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Wonder what those chiefs fans have to say now. Bet they cry about officials.

The Chiefs have no call to ***** about the refs. The DPI call that led to their 1st TD was all-out bogus. And the officials absolutely refused to call a hold on KC's o-line, though they could have many times.

O.T.....Antonio Brown is severely mentally ill.
Reply/Quote
Antonio brown quit mid game threw his gear in the stands hahahahah
Reply/Quote
lol chiefs fans going nutty on their forum. complaining about the refs (haha, we got some good bad calls on our side) and how they have to play WC game. such high standards that making the playoffs isn't good enough.

Burrow is king.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Could you imagine what a good oline would do?

Build o line up next year and this offense is next level
Reply/Quote