Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
But Chase was otherwordly. Not good. Not great. Otherwordly. That 3rd and 27? Yikes.

Only 3 pts in the second half vs KC is impressive.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:28 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I believe Tennessee and Kansas City are atop the AFC with 11-5. And Buffalo the only other 10 win team with us? We would need the above two to lose for sure. Not sure if we win the tie breaker with buffalo if they won their game.

They lose and we win. Ran it through the Playoff Machine and it puts us at #1.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm in Asia, woke up at 2am to watch us become AFCN champs!!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:28 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: The Chiefs have no call to ***** about the refs. The DPI call that led to their 1st TD was all-out bogus. And the officials absolutely refused to call a hold on KC's o-line, though they could have many times.

O.T.....Antonio Brown is severely mentally ill.

Exactly. The Chiefs got a lot of ref love. We had maybe one iffy call go our way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:22 PM)Housh Wrote: The fact that Chase is unguardable 1 on 1 got us that flag.

That catch on the 3rd and 27 was out of the charts.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Right now Steelers, Ravens, Browns are CRYING because they are OUT. No Play-Offs for them. Hand Steelers those towels to cry in. I'm sure they thought Chiefs and Browns would help Steelers win AFC NORTH. Browns had hopes. Now they are flushed down. BENGALS WIN AFC NORTH and no other AFC North Team will make play-offs.

So Bengals not only beat the Chiefs, but also Steelers, Browns and Ravens today.

CELEBRATE....It's a GREAT DAY in BENGALS HISTORY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: lol chiefs fans going nutty on their forum. complaining about the refs (haha, we got some good bad calls on our side) and how they have to play WC game. such high standards that making the playoffs isn't good enough.

Burrow is king.

I saw that. Why? Is it the refs giving THEM the calls that made their 8-game win streak possible?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Yes, yes, fuc****g yeeeeeees!!! Unbelievable, I’m over the moon…..
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:24 PM)matmaven Wrote: Let's hear it for the much maligned D that some on here have multiple times called the worst D in the NFL.  3 pts given up in the 2nd half.

I'm not calling it the worst D in the NFL. But to act like they did fine is also incorrect - especially against backup they should have been winning their 1-1 matchups and containing and stopping the run. They didn't. Props to Lou for changing the scheme to cover the deficiency but it was still there. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude you still haven't gotten this thread have you? Don't quote me again there's no getting through your dense brain lol. King Burrow. 

24-0 they have no chance.

I'm 100% confident you have no sense of humor. First TD KC scores lots will say "game over". These are the Bungles, you must be a 2 year bengals fan.

You don't use math or reading comprehension to come to a conclusion, I wonder what you do for a job lol.

Go bengals btw.

Lol. U mad bro?

So sorry that you had to eat your words. So sorry that the Bengals won and so you have to find something else to complain about.

But keep bringing up the 24 point thing and keep calling me names. It amuses me especially seeing you lose your shit like this. Lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I am absolutely fine with sitting people next week. Sweeping the Browns is chicken feed compared to winning a playoff game. Best way for us to do that is by being healthy.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:29 PM)Tony Wrote: Antonio brown quit mid game threw his gear in the stands hahahahah

And they just announced the Bucs are cutting him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
burrow smoking a cigar on ja'marr's IG feed. KING in the north.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:30 PM)jeremydc Wrote: I'm in Asia, woke up at 2am to watch us become AFCN champs!!!!

Glad it was worth getting up for.    

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Glad the offense ended the game with the victory... that's how it's done.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And they just announced the Bucs are cutting him.

Good riddance!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:33 PM)Destro Wrote: I am absolutely fine with sitting people next week. Sweeping the Browns is chicken feed compared to winning a playoff game. Best way for us to do that is by being healthy.

sweeping? They killed us the first game lol.

but yeah we should sit.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And they just announced the Bucs are cutting him.

No brainer
Reply/Quote

If youll quit on Tom Brady you dont deserve to play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:30 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: But Chase was otherwordly.  Not good. Not great. Otherwordly. That 3rd and 27? Yikes.  

Only 3 pts in the second half vs KC is impressive.

The Bengals dominated the 2nd half
Reply/Quote