Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
We’re not going to win a shootout like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Is anyone to blame today or is it just KC is clearly better than most teams in the league. If we make the playoffs by some miracle let's hope someone else takes them out.
Reply/Quote
This reminds me of the colts bengals game in 2005 only without the aggressive offense
Reply/Quote
This game has been over
Reply/Quote
Thanks Apple for the dropped interception
Reply/Quote
Where’s all the homers who were praising Hubbard?
Reply/Quote
Defense just can't hang. Gotta make big plays when given the chance (Apple).

Bengals have to answer,, again.
Reply/Quote
Defense is trash today. Pure trash. The most pure form of trash. Concentrated trash.

Eli Apple lost me today.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We MUST SCORE a TD on the next drive. If not.. time to turn off the TV.
Reply/Quote
Well..at least it ain't 21 zip.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is anyone to blame today or is it just KC is clearly better than most teams in the league. If we make the playoffs by some miracle let's hope someone else takes them out.

They’re clearly the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Got to make plays. Apple should have caught that.
Reply/Quote
We all know this but.. Better score another TD here.. I would rather it take some time though. Our D has been on the field all game
Reply/Quote
It’s one thing for Mahomes to shred you but they are also getting pushed around on the runs?
D line is playing terrible today and should be embarrassed by how they are getting man-handled.
Reply/Quote
I knew the defense was a joke
Reply/Quote
I said it earlier this week. Redzone defense has to play well and they arent. Gotta force field goals.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Apple responsible for giving up 14 points so far in my mind. CB gotta be on top of the draft list.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well..at least it ain't 21 zip.. Mellow

Chase has won us at least 3 games this year, trying to do it single handedly. Zac would have been fired without Chase this year, for sure. Chase and McPherson have saved his ass.
Reply/Quote
All you can do is hope we cut it to one score by halftime. Just stay close, dont lose focus and quit mentally even if it gets to 28-7. We get it at half so well have our chance as long as its close
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Our coaches are overmatched. Our defense is overmatched.

Still, if Eli catches that, this is very much a ballgame.

Joe just gonna have to answer.
Reply/Quote