Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(01-02-2022, 03:51 PM)Housh Wrote: Defense is trash today. Pure trash. The most pure form of trash. Concentrated trash.

Eli Apple lost me today.

They might be better if they get some rest
Reply/Quote
Geeze, after that muffed INT, went for a quick shower and come back to another Kansas TD, WTF!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is anyone to blame today or is it just KC is clearly better than most teams in the league. If we make the playoffs by some miracle let's hope someone else takes them out.

KC is better by a lot but that doesn’t mean you have to drop back to the middle of the EZ at the snap.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:51 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This reminds me of the colts bengals game in 2005 only without the aggressive offense

Last game I was at, and damn it was fun!
Reply/Quote
This is a tough one to watch. To be expected... Which sucks the most.

Reply/Quote
Our O can be just as potent

The prob is - we don’t bring it.

No idea why

An O shoot out was absolutely possible
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:52 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Apple responsible for giving up 14 points so far in my mind. CB gotta be on top of the draft list.

offensive line*
Reply/Quote
Is it time for us to shoot ourselves in the foot with a 3 and out ?
Reply/Quote
We are watching a Super Bowl contender pick apart wanna be playoff team.
Reply/Quote
Before anybody says Bengals Defense stinks, this is The Super Bowl Chiefs last 2 years. This is a Super Bowl Team.....Come back and score Bengals.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Need to capitalize on opportunities on defense.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Difference today is KC is getting sacks but Mahomes is climbing thr pocket when pressured and making plays.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mayfield will tear up this defense next week. Does anyone really thing we can stop a passing team, really?
Reply/Quote
The “Jungle” has been really quiet today. Ever since kickoff. They know what we all know but some won’t admit - the Bengals don’t win these games, so save yourself the sore throat and heartache and just enjoy the afternoon.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Now likely 9 straight wins for the Chiefs..... wow.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs are SB bound.

Reply/Quote
I will gladly take a 21-14 halftime deficit. Need to be within a TD at half.
Reply/Quote
You just know the Bengals will get close enough to get our hopes up before the ChiREFs pull away. It'll be the Chargers game all over again.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eli asspull screwed us there. Need the offense to score again. Give the defense a chance to adjust and be who they’ve been all season.
Reply/Quote
Today it is vital that the DL win its battles, and so far they have been punked by backups (albeit with a helping of uncalled holding). That is literally the difference in the game - no pressure on Mahomes.
Reply/Quote