Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(01-02-2022, 04:24 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: SO much pressure for KC yet Ive seen none for the bengals

Against 2 backup linemen.  Really disappointing lack of pass rush today.
Reply/Quote
3 pts vs the Chiefs = 0 pts in reality
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Prince overmatched there.

I don't see why they don't put Johnson in. If nothing else, he's too big to get around that quickly.
Reply/Quote
Go for it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:24 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: SO much pressure for KC yet Ive seen none for the bengals

Well Prince blows and shouldn’t even be on the field. His allowed sack simultaneously took out Spain. Good stuff.
Reply/Quote
I'm worried for Joe B's health the rest of this game.
Reply/Quote
Bengals O line is trash. O-line and corner are easily the two biggest needs this offseason. Having the franchise QB take a beating two years in a row is a stupid way to run a franchise.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:25 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Field goals are trash

Gotta take it. Gotta make it. 
Reply/Quote
Glad Romo is calling out that the Bengals have zero hot routes to counter blitzes.
Reply/Quote
O-linemen getting everyone injured
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:25 PM)matmaven Wrote: Against 2 backup linemen.  Really disappointing lack of pass rush today.

We can maybe trade for their 2 back ups.. that will be a big improvement and financially sound  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:25 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Prince gets beat easily. Fred should be starting.

Spain injured as a result.

Yeah not sure why Prince is starting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Get Burrow outta there. This one is over anyway
Reply/Quote
If the Chiefs want to score before halftime…..they will
Reply/Quote
running the ball slows the pass rush,,,, We are wayyyy too 1 dimensional
Reply/Quote
Who in the actual **** thinks Prince is a valid option at RT?
Reply/Quote
D'Ante Smith is back up left guard...he is inactive today. So does Carman play left side...yikes

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:26 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Bengals O line is trash. O-line and corner are easily the two biggest needs this offseason.

Corner is fine

The 2 needs are o-line,

and O-line
Reply/Quote
I didnt like that play by Joey b on second down he didnt call a hot with zero safeties beyond 10 yards. That was a seam where you just lay it out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:25 PM)Housh Wrote: Crazy how its 2 teams with depleted o lines and the Chiefs dont even look like its changing their game plan

And I’ve seen Mahomes sitting back there, at times, just chilling. Know full well the Bengals would have given up the sack way before that. O-line is trash.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote