Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
With how bad the D played 28-17 isnt really THAT bad.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 2 or 3

I think all on the guy covering CHASE.
Reply/Quote
Well still very much in this especially if we can get a TD right out of half.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:33 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Wtf was Hubbard doing?

Don't you know he only has to pose his biceps to the camera? That was his contract for this year.
Reply/Quote
Anyone who wants to criticize Joe or Zac for throwing deep with seconds to go with a big lead needs to rewatch that last drop and play by Bell..  In other words,  GTFO..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals training staff said **** oginobi lol
Reply/Quote
Will we have enough players to field a team next week in Cleveland? Geez...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I thank all on the guy covering CHASE.

Nah, there was one on their TE.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's see what half time adjustments are implemented

Reply/Quote
If we want to beat KC in our conference, we will need to add defensive help in the draft
Reply/Quote
Well, still in the game. Thanks to the refs spotting that hold and Bell making a great play on Hill.

Still, we need to solve their blitzes. And get a stop or two.
Reply/Quote
With 17 points the offense is doing it’s job. The defense is horrendous even considering who they are playing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:35 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Will we have enough players to field a team next week in Cleveland?  Geez...

Maybe they can delay it a few days like they did for Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
They have one hold on offense and one on special teams. Now UNCALLED holds? Probably 5.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:34 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Well still very much in this especially if we can get a TD right out of half.

Ya the defense has me excited lol... They aren't stopping KC offense
Reply/Quote
If I was Zac I would be all over the refs at half time for that hold. Force them to call holding.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
why the volume so loud on my tv, no longer hyped up, matching volume to hype level - now
Reply/Quote
My biggest take away from the first half is how bad the D line is playing. Mahomes has all day and when he feels a little outside pressure he just steps up and the middle is wide open.

Just pathetic play by this D line today. There were a few times the DBs did get burned but over all they are doing OK considering how much time he has had to throw. Front 4 has to help them out.
Reply/Quote
Need points to come out of 2nd half to have a shot
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 04:34 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Well still very much in this especially if we can get a TD right out of half.

I agree but we still have to stop their offense. I've not seen much to suggest that we can.
Reply/Quote