Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Tyler Boyd!!! I love our receiving group. This team is battling.
Reply/Quote
The next 2 drives decide the game. Both teams
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This is too good to be true!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey, Reuben, is the game still over?

Were they down 24-0? Lol you're a fool Phil. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: No Bengals fan better complain about the refs following this game.

Why? Because they called a horse collar when there was a horse collar? Overall they have been pretty bad today. 
Reply/Quote
Give Burrow a billion bucks now.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have last 17 points. Bengals have lead 31 to 28. Bengals NEEDED that score because they used another time out. Only 1 time out left for Bengals. A lot of 4th Quarter to go. GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Omg omg omg omg omg</p>&mdash; Kay Adams (@heykayadams) <a href="https://twitter.com/heykayadams/status/1477739929350426627?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:35 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Well, at least the Bengals aren't doormats anymore... THAT MUCH we can agree on.

Except for the defense
Reply/Quote
It's going to come down to who has the ball last. At least we have nothing to be embarassed about (so far) from this game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Just think...2 dropped INT's... the Bengals could have a sizeable lead, right now.
Reply/Quote

I left the thread when it was 14-0 so I could enjoy the game. I came back in to see what is wrong with Spain. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:35 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Tyler Boyd!!! I love our receiving group. This team is battling.

2009 vibes all day. Dudes have no business being in this game but they believe they can win and thats all that matters.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Hopefully for the Chefs
Reply/Quote
the slow starts still makes me scratch my head, this team probably likes to get the feel of opponents then act accordingly.
Reply/Quote
The refs have been terrible today, they've given us as many poor calls as they've called on us.
Reply/Quote
Now! D get us a stop or a turnover and offense get another TD!
Reply/Quote
This is a championship drive for the defense, they need to find a way. If Lou has anything exotic in the game plan now is the time to pull it out.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:35 PM)matmaven Wrote: Need to stay aggressive on offense and defense.

Yep. This game is FAR from over. But, we've shown we CAN win it 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Except for the defense

Well... it's KC... so.
Reply/Quote