Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
I wonder what Ravens are averaging per carry ? 12 ? 15 ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Im thinking Pepperoni sausage bacon extra chise...
Reply/Quote
The Browns are totally going to win a playoff game before us...

Reply/Quote
F-I-R-E L-O-U !!!!!
Reply/Quote
"here lies andy; peperony and chease
Reply/Quote
When Duffner becomes our new Defensive Coordinator can we call him duff man!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
At this point, those defending Taylor and this defense are trolls.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tough choice between Hunt and Huber.

Or backup QB ?
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor has that look on his face like I do when it's the last day before Summer Break and the kids are going wild five minutes before dismissal. You're just watching pure chaos in front of you and trying to survive it.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Thank Marv for that record. Nice playoff game plan of throwing away what got you there in the first place.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Browns are totally going to win a playoff game before us...

Hopefully they win it this year against the Steelers since the Steelers are 2009 Bengals-ing the Browns into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
That fourth down stop got Lou Anarumo rehired.
Reply/Quote
A moral victory, a stop finally. Let’s have a drink.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Or backup QB ?

Yeah, give it to Finley. He owned the Steelers.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Hey the defense decided they'd play for 1 play, yipeeeeeeeeeee
Reply/Quote
Zac vs Lamar:
10/13/19 - 29-17 L
11/10/19 - 49-13 L
10/11/20 - 27-3 L
1/3/21 ???

Just pathetic

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I'll tell you how......because regardless of all of the bitching and moaning fans are loyal to a fault.  As long as the product on the field is cash flow positive what is the motivation to change?

The empty seats in PBS as of recently, which have been getting progressively worse, indicate that fans aren't as loyal as you might think.  You cannot deny that support and enthusiam for this product is lower than what it was 5 years ago.

Every franchise in the league is "cash flow positive".  It's literally impossible not to be.  The Browns/Blackburns are losing out on tens of millions of dollars of income every single year due to unsold tickets, unsold luxury boxes, lost concessions, and lowered merchandise sales.

I'm not saying they'll do the right thing and make changes, but you can't argue there's no inecentive to fix it.  And you can't argue that fans are loyal to a fault either.  A lot of people are pissed, or even worse, disinterested and apathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hopefully they win it this year against the Steelers since the Steelers are 2009 Bengals-ing the Browns into the playoffs.

last thing we need on top of the squeelers and ratbirds, is  stainers bragging they been to the playoffs.Attitude
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2021, 05:31 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: "here lies andy; peperony and chease

Figures the emulated copy of Oregon Trail would have such a crappy tombstone saved.
Reply/Quote
Dammit he couldnt get one yard???
Reply/Quote