Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
No offensive turn over yet, right?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to doing my first "way to early" mock draft as soon as the game is over.
Reply/Quote
Dat catch doh

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:28 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well the Browns suck again

Again?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No offensive turn over yet, right?

Why in the hell did you have to say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is where Mike Zimmer used to bring the pressure and play man coverage.  It clamped down on plays like that and generated more interceptions.

This is just made up. There were reports when Zims was here about how his mentality was the exact opposite. Play solid D and get the ball back was his philosophy; it was not noted for turnovers. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Hey, do you guys think there is a chance they are going to run it up the middle on first downs? Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nice catch by LaFell. Drag those toes!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hey, do you guys think there is a chance they are going to run it up the middle on first downs?  Ninja

No not at all  LMAO
Reply/Quote
WTH was that
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
What the.... ?
Reply/Quote
I'd re-sign LaFell, no doubt, along with Burkhead of course. Both just don't quit.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Here's our scoring by quarter this year, including to this point in today's game.

Q1 - 97, Q2- 94, Q3- 69, Q4 - 58

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTH was that

That's what we call the ol' "I'ma knock someone the f@$k out (But I don't want a penalty)!" play.
Reply/Quote
I'm kinda hoping for another epic collapse here just to put a ! on things. Whatever

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hey, do you guys think there is a chance they are going to run it up the middle on first downs?  Ninja

Marv (to Zamp): Have we run on 1st down lately?
Zamp: Not since the last 1st down attempt.
Marv: Ok, it's been a while. Let's do it!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Marv gave the half time speech about the dangers of picking lower in the draft.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Here's our scoring by quarter this year, including to this point in today's game.

So what you're saying is, our mistake has been allowing time to expire in the first quarter.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Here's our scoring by quarter this year, including to this point in today's game.

But Marvin doesn't play soft in the second half. Fans are just jaded. They are wrong.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 05:35 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I'd re-sign LaFell, no doubt, along with Burkhead of course. Both just don't quit.

Hopefully both are back next year.
Reply/Quote