Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
We need to make tackling a priority this offseason
Reply/Quote
Pretty embarrassing drive so far for the D.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steve Smith is trolling for a fight. I don't care about the fifteen yards; I'm glad Shawn Williams rung his bell.

Is Alabama defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick declaring for the draft? What about Malik Hooker from Ohio State? I would love to see those two in stripes in the near future.
Reply/Quote
Nice.
Reply/Quote
Ravens suck
Reply/Quote
Sitting on a 17-3 lead already?

Soft zone coverage rears it's ugly head
Reply/Quote
Sit down Joe!

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: Pretty embarrassing drive so far for the D.

Until Shawn Williams!  YEAH!
Reply/Quote
Jake Fisher is in the lockerroom....so we'll see yet another shuffle on the OL

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Steve Smith is trolling for a fight.  I don't care about the fifteen yards; I'm glad Shawn Williams rung his bell.

Is Alabama defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick declaring for the draft? What about Malik Hooker from Ohio State?  I would love to see those two in stripes in the near future.

Hooker is still a little raw, but huge skill and up side.  He hasn't declared yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Until Shawn Williams!  YEAH!

Yep! Shawn Williams let Flacco be Flacco :)
Reply/Quote
Finally an INT!!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:09 PM)pally Wrote: Jake Fisher is in the lockerroom....so we'll see yet another shuffle on the OL

Well Winston back in, so nothing new.
Reply/Quote
...and there went the feed...and it's back in time for commercials and just quit again..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:05 PM)kevin Wrote: How many times do Steelers make that same D hit as a player going out of bounds, and no flag ????

What late hit out of bounds?  I didn't see nuthin'..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Well Winston back in, so nothing new.

We have a lot of oline talent on our bench  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Dont worry Ravens, you still have the Bengals half-time adjustments to make a comeback.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:11 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: We have a lot of oline talent on our bench  Ninja

we'll never know with PA and Marv calling the shots.
Reply/Quote
Williams....NICE PICK.....I thought that 15 yard penalty was going to give up points..,....Those Unsportsmanlike Conducts KILL US, going back to Play-Off Game through this year.....Still, Steelers make same hits and it;s called good hard defense and no flags....We get flagged and called dirty players, stupid out of focus.....That Pick kept away more points off another 15 yard penalty.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Matt Cassell starting for the Titans today. That guy has to be 45 years old.
Reply/Quote