Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-01-2017, 04:17 PM)pally Wrote: Core reminded me of Chris Henry on that last catch

Beat me to it! Nearly brought a tear to my eye
Reply/Quote
Nice to see the young guys take advantage of their opportunities.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Dumb move Boyd
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Where the BLEEP was this sense of urgency when it mattered?

It's easy to not be a coward when there's nothing to lose.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:16 PM)matmaven Wrote: Looks like Cody Core can play a little.  Andy playing very well.

and O LINE BLOCKING.....THe O LINE, I think is getting better....would hate to lose Whit and Zeitler
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Keep Rex Burkhead, whatever it takes.   Cool

The guy is making himself some money the last few games.  Good for him.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Where the BLEEP was this sense of urgency when it mattered?

Ir's been there; however, the execution has not. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
SO STUPID..... WR refuses to go out of bounds, and then the WRs don't line up on the line of scrimmage, so they can't snap it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
7 seconds play it safe Marv
Reply/Quote
Beautiful half except for the end there. Time to play prevent.

Reply/Quote
4 drives, 4 scores.....Huber getting a day off so far.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Rookie mental mistakes caused us to have to settle for a FG.
Reply/Quote
One shot to the end zone, then kick the fg if it doesn't work
Reply/Quote
M. Nugent should have been gone day 1! Bengals have always owned the Ravens, but it looks like Baltimore doesn't care. They were closer to a playoff birth than us, they're sad.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:18 PM)kevin Wrote: and O LINE BLOCKING.....THe O LINE, I think is getting better....would hate to lose Whit and Zeitler

I'm just amazed and thrilled I haven't seen Bodine get run over multiple times yet today.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:20 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Beautiful half except for the end there. Time to play prevent.

Of course  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:20 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: One shot to the end zone, then kick the fg if it doesn't work

Unless QB gets sacked
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
7 seconds?? We could have easily ran another play there.
Reply/Quote
So if we get go up by say 24 pts, do you play AJM?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: SO STUPID..... WR refuses to go out of bounds, and then the WRs don't line up on the line of scrimmage, so they can't snap it.

At least Andy recognized he needed an eligible player on the left side of the line. Had they snapped it, it would have been an illegal formation and a 10 second run off ending the half.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote