Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(01-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Chris Simms praise of Marvin Lewis shows that he does no research leading into games. 

What an ignorant moron  LMAO
Reply/Quote
And there goes the drive.

Every time they try this "slow the pace down" stuff after halftime the offense sputters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:36 PM)bjf123 Wrote: 20 points seems to be our stopping point. Will we score this half?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True enough.

I am honestly just expecting us to let the Ravens back in it...

That is the problem with Marv, he never stomps on their throats. He plays not to lose.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Who else sees Rex goin to free agency, the Patriots sign & turn him into a star?

He could go to the Jaguars or 49ers and be a star
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:39 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Chris Simms praise of Marvin Lewis shows that he does no research leading into games. 

...or this isn't the first time I've heard an announcer try to defend a team's off the field decision.
Reply/Quote
Huber punts for first time....GO BENGALS....Ravens not able to go deep, so if we maintain good lead in 3rd quarter, not enough time for no deep Ravens in 4th quarter.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Who else sees Rex goin to free agency, the Patriots sign & turn him into a star?

The Pats are starting to seem too obvious, but I see him leaving in free agency regardless. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Could happen, but really, the Pats have two stars - Brady and Bellicek.  Everyone else just plays a role.  And it works.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:31 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: Can anyone tell me how I would change my name on this board? I'm not on the Treasure Coast any longer.

What do you want it to be?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Soft zone coverage

Here we go
Reply/Quote

I gotta think Gruden wants him in Washington.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:42 PM)matmaven Wrote: Could happen, but really, the Pats have two stars - Brady and Bellicek.  Everyone else just plays a role.  And it works.

That's a lot of truth right there!
Reply/Quote
Gilberry is in '13 form.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Flacco has to hate the Bengals with a passion.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:43 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: What do you want it to be?

ExTreasureCoastBengal?
Reply/Quote
Nice catch there Eickson..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
After the near fumble we're back on offense - think we can actually get back to up tempo again?
Reply/Quote
A. Erickson mild regression
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 04:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: After the near fumble we're back on offense - think we can actually get back to up tempo again?

Let's say I'm skeptical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Erickson with his first bungle in awhile
Reply/Quote