Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
If the bengals play the Steelers in the playoffs...Its over.. Your playing the refs and Vegas..
OOOOVVVEEERRR!!
Reply/Quote
I blame Zac for the Steelers win. He broke the Ravens spirit. Stupid Zac
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:35 PM)Spider Wrote: The the bengals play the Steelers in the playoffs...Its over.. Your playing the refs and Vegas..

Bengals win by 3 TD’s. But that game isn’t happening.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:32 PM)M.W. Wrote: This ^ only reason I don't want them in the playoffs is I am ready to stop hearing about the pig pin. Also, the steelers do not deserve it.

They won though

They're in.  We can hate it, but the fear and crying of "rigged" is old dey crap. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ravens had 36 carries for 249 yards. Why did they throw it 31 times?

I didn't watch that game, but I suspect that the QB had many of those carries on plays that were supposed to be passes.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They're in.  We can hate it, but the fear and crying of "rigged" is old dey crap. 

You must have missed Steelers/Bears earlier in the season…

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They're in.  We can hate it, but the fear and crying of "rigged" is old dey crap. 

I hope we play them.. That means second round. EASY victory pig pin is a shell of his old self.  Their defense is soft.  Easy victory!

Hendrickson would have 4 sacks, he can catch the tricycle!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You must have missed Steelers/Bears earlier in the season…

Im aware.  Chicago is a huge market, so that was incompetence and that ref resigned.  Odd they'd fire him for following orders.   
Reply/Quote
Unless LA/LV ties, Steelers get to play the Kansas City Karens 1st round
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Is it me or does Allen look like a young, bearded Nic Cage?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

He plays like Cage acts. Mellow

Just got back in from taking some decorations down. Hope no one has already said this.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You must have missed Steelers/Bears earlier in the season…

I can still see that ref bumping into the bears defender and THEN throwing the flag for taunting
Reply/Quote
Mac “don’t you dare give me OROY” Jones just threw a pick 6…

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mac “don’t you dare give me OROY” Jones just threw a pick 6…

I swear I thought the DB was the target the way the WR was diving towards him in an attempt to break up the pass.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:58 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was outstanding onside kick technique.  It almost worked.

Well...it looked more to me like a bad attempt at catching it.  Rock On

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So who wants to be a kind fellow Bengals fan and update on me on who is playing who (Bengals playoffs) after the Colts imploded and the Stoolers won

Thank you in advance
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:01 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I just switched to Steelers/Ravens.  Roethlisblubber looks bulbous.

Now i'm sad because whoever they play in the 1st round will be like a bye for that team. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: So who wants to be a kind fellow Bengals fan and update on me on who is playing who (Bengals playoffs) after the Colts imploded and the Stoolers won

Thank you in advance

A team that Burrow is gonna make his beeeoytch. Who dey?  More like who cares, amirite?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:38 PM)M.W. Wrote: I hope we play them.. That means second round. EASY victory pig pin is a shell of his old self.  Their defense is soft.  Easy victory!

Hendrickson would have 4 sacks, he can catch the tricycle!

If you don't think the league office is salivating over the opportunity for their golden rapist to go out win a Swan song 3rd SB win, you haven't been watching very long. Whoever plays them is.going to have to destroy them so badly ref bias would be undeniable. If a team leaves it  lose, the refs will hand it all to piggu on his way out the door. Then they'll make a movie about what a warrior he was
Reply/Quote
I'm losing track of how the matchups are forming except for Stealers at 7 playing Chiefs at 2.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Now i'm sad because whoever they play in the 1st round will be like a bye for that team. 

Well, the NFL is gonna rig them to a win over the Chiefs and then we can send Ben to the retirement home on the backboard on our way to the AFC Championship game against Macorkboard Jones.
Reply/Quote