Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 06:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: So who wants to be a kind fellow Bengals fan and update on me on who is playing who (Bengals playoffs) after the Colts imploded and the Stoolers won

Thank you in advance

Depends on the Chargers-Raiders game.
If Chargers win or tie, we play Pats
If Raiders win, we play Raiders
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It also depends on if the Pats win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:47 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Depends on the Chargers-Raiders game.
If Chargers win or tie, we play Pats
If Raiders win, we play Raiders

Thank you

Come on Raiders!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If you don't think the league office is salivating over the opportunity for their golden rapist to go out win a Swan song 3rd SB win, you haven't been watching very long. Whoever plays them is.going to have to destroy them so badly ref bias would be undeniable. If a team leaves it  lose, the refs will hand it all to piggu on his way out the door. Then they'll make a movie about what a warrior he was

Wow, rigging things so a guy who is a #metoo PR nightmare can win it all would be quite the slap in the face of the woke mob.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: So who wants to be a kind fellow Bengals fan and update on me on who is playing who (Bengals playoffs) after the Colts imploded and the Stoolers won

Thank you in advance

Tenn is off next week, for certain.

Steelers are going to KC, provided the Raiders and Chargers don't tie tonight.

Either Buffalo or NE (currently Buffalo) will host the victor of Raiders/Chargers tonight, currently Chargers (I believe)

Bengals will host either Buffalo or NE, currently NE.
Reply/Quote
We played well today all things considered. I still like Allen as a backup.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:51 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We played well today all things considered. I still like Allen as a backup.

Weird seeing someone post about the Bengals now that this has become a ***** fest about the Steelers!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If you don't think the league office is salivating over the opportunity for their golden rapist to go out win a Swan song 3rd SB win, you haven't been watching very long. Whoever plays them is.going to have to destroy them so badly ref bias would be undeniable. If a team leaves it  lose, the refs will hand it all to piggu on his way out the door. Then they'll make a movie about what a warrior he was

I know, I know... This year is different.. Pig Pin is no longer the media darling to the point that he was.  The media goes nuts over Joe, Jamar and this Bengals team.  I don't think they will completely throw the game and I have faith that the Bengals can blow them out.

See the 2 times the Bengals played the stealers this season.

The media loves the Bengals it helps
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Tenn is off next week, for certain.

Steelers are going to KC, provided the Raiders and Chargers don't tie tonight.

Either Buffalo or NE (currently Buffalo) will host the victor of Raiders/Chargers tonight, currently Chargers (I believe)

Bengals will host either Buffalo or NE, currently NE.

Thank you
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:27 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: 3rd time is different

Playoffs are different

One thing that isn't different. Steelers are terrible against good teams. Chiefs will prob get a lucky bye by curb stomping them again. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, the NFL is gonna rig them to a win over the Chiefs and then we can send Ben to the retirement home on the backboard on our way to the AFC Championship game against Macorkboard Jones.

Yeah. For a second there i almost forgot how much the NFL wants to see ben go off into the sunset a champion. Rolleyes

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:51 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We played well today all things considered. I still like Allen as a backup.

[Image: how-drunk-are-you-right-now-drunk.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: how-drunk-are-you-right-now-drunk.gif]

Well, he didn't have Chase playing and there is a huge thread in JN about how Joe Burrow couldn't even make the playoffs without Chase.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bart Scoot bout to Red Dot NaJee

lol
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, he didn't have Chase playing and there is a huge thread in JN about how Joe Burrow couldn't even make the playoffs without Chase.

lol. I think i need to take a break from this site for a week or four.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. I think i need to take a break from this site for a week or four.

Your avatar on here is a rabid Ren...I think you'd be used to being a bit high strung.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One thing that isn't different. Steelers are terrible against good teams. Chiefs will prob get a lucky bye by curb stomping them again. 

NOt sure if anyone caught this from the pregame shows, but it seems the Chiefs have lost this season to all of the current division leaders.  Makes it hard to think they can advance very far.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Your avatar on here is a rabid Ren...I think you'd be used to being a bit high strung.

Nah. That's the duality of my previous rabid Bengals fandom and also my mood when they lost. 

Now, none of it applies but i like Ren too much to change it.  Wink

On second thought...the Seinfeld shrug would be a pretty good representation. 

Lemme mull on this for a bit. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: NOt sure if anyone caught this from the pregame shows, but it seems the Chiefs have lost this season to all of the current division leaders.  Makes it hard to think they can advance very far.

They just beat Pitt 36-10 not too long ago.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They just beat Pitt 36-10 not too long ago.

Pitt isn't a division leader/winner.  Referring to they have lost to TN, Buffalo, Bengals already this season.
Reply/Quote