Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 02:59 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Just popped in here for a second.  This is probably my third time in here, ever.  I just wanted to tell all you losers that hang out in here during the game, you people are pathetic.  Get a life!  Seriously, you all spend too much time in here, and it's rotting your brains!

Turn off your devices, and watch the game, alone!  Or...I'll be back, it's up to you losers.
[Image: banned-and-you-are-banned.gif]

GET OUT!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: He's out this week.
That's why it'll be so impressive.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
i wonder how burrow looks at brandon after this game "man this guy is worthless why do we even talk"
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I bet you all wonder what Burrow is doing today. Could be here posting.

Probably reading a chess book.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:39 PM)M.W. Wrote: The Bengals are playing with practice squad players and a back up QB who'd get picked last in a pick up game in my neighborhood.  No sense in getting mad, the Browns are playing a lot of their starters

I want to see more out of Allen today or I think we seriously consider another backup next year.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:39 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m so mad I could fart

Does winning do anything for us really? I’m thinking it’s better to watch the Browns win and drop further in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Bailey dropped to the 7th round because of health questions.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I don't really understand Brandon Allen as a backup. He isn't a high quality mentor, he isn't a quality backup former starter who can win you a couple games, and he isn't a young guy who you can grow and develop.

He doesn't really fit any of the categories you want a backup QB to fill.

- - - - 

Also Chubb just shook 6 guys and then Landry walked into a huge wide open spot and Flowers just embarrassingly fell on his face. Oof

Yep backup QB is a need this offseason, for sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:39 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m so mad I could fart

Never realized that was dependent on mood.

I guess I am in desperate need of Anger Management...
Reply/Quote
Browns really out here trying to win like a bunch of losers haha

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
what are the scenarios for the ravens or steelers to make the playoffs?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not all, but many.

No, all. 

Kareem, Daniels, Tupou, Ray; Bailey, Johnston; Waynes, Flowers, Hargreaves; Allen, Thomas. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Probably reading a chess book.

Or watching Sponge Bob

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Steelers up 3-0. Look out, here they come!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Jags are fired up. Just stuffed the Colts on 3rd and 1.

EDIT: Nvm. i kept waiting and they went away from the game, then the Colts got it on 4th and short.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i wonder how burrow looks at brandon after this game "man this guy is worthless why do we even talk"
It's possible that Allen is a lot like one of these former QBs that don't have the physical talent to play but have the mind to see weaknesses in the defense. Zac Taylor is one of those, after all. So is a guy like J.T. O'Sullivan.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Gee, maybe we could Finley back. Seems like we always have the worst back QB in the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:39 PM)M.W. Wrote: The Bengals are playing with practice squad players and a back up QB who'd get picked last in a pick up game in my neighborhood.  No sense in getting mad, the Browns are playing a lot of their starters

Which is why I want to win, and then go on a Ravens board and ask why there backups couldn't do it!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:38 PM)Tony Wrote: These backups are ass

this
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep backup QB is a need this offseason, for sure.

I vote for that kid from Western Kentucky.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote