Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Ah ok it’s Adeniji at RG. Thanks for the corrections

I’m not really watching
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's all i said all week but "everyone" wanted to rest up for the playoffs...

Yep, everyone got their panties in a bunch about fearing injuries, but this is not how you prepare for the playoffs. Bengals will open up incredibly slow next week because of this break. I don’t care how many reps you get in practice, it doesn’t replace the game. There is a reason only 1/3 of teams have won their first playoff game after resting their starters in the finale in the past 10 years .
Reply/Quote
Clowney went low on the QB that's a foul.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Have we even completed a ball farther then 5 yards down field yet?

Not through the air.  Chase still has the longest catch because of his insane YAC ability
Reply/Quote
Dang, he took that snap directly to the nutsack.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You're gross.

Pick a new favorite. No one cares about Leonard or his leaps 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:01 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I get that. That is just on paper.

But the guy played in the AFL. That is a fact. 

No NFL rookie has ever had more receiving yards than Chase.  That is also a fact.  

So, when no NFL rookie has more yards than you.........I'd say you have the NFL record. Yes? 

That guy didn't play in the NFL because of an injury shortened career.  But the NFL owns the record, which is why they still show it.
Reply/Quote
I hope this kind of **** doesn't backfire. Sometimes an ass whoopin' beatdown immediately prior to the playoff round can compromise some of the good energy . Bengals' first teamers have been the hottest team in football the last three weeks. Gotta hope there is zero carryover next week from today's travesty. Hoping no loss of momentum from what we've accomplished the last three weeks.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Garrett wasnt the problem, it was Clowney in the midsection knocking the wind out.

Probably more than wind....

This is why Burrow should not be in this game. Browns bringing that heat with zero to lose.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's all i said all week but "everyone" wanted to rest up for the playoffs...
So no team should try to get the 1 seed because it's bad preparation to get a week of rest?

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Guys it's backups lol.
Let's not destroy each other here..
Reply/Quote
Jake Browning active?
Reply/Quote
Offense might be ugly but Mike Daniels is having a game. He's making a case for reps over Josh Tupou in the playoffs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
One bright spot - this Daniels dude is a beast
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Have we even completed a ball farther then 5 yards down field yet?

Currently, Allen is 5-12, 46 yards. Translation: garbage.
Reply/Quote
Mike Daniels is eating today
Reply/Quote
If there is one thing to take away from this game it's that Daniels needs to be on the roster for the playoffs, especially if we start with the Colts.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
steelers up 3-0, switchign to colts game to see how bad carson wentz is
Reply/Quote
Mike Daniels feasting like me at an all you can eat buffet

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Daniels came to play.
Reply/Quote