Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 04:36 PM)M.W. Wrote: YAC yards.. Brandon doesn't even like fooseball.

Maybe by the end of the game he'll set a new record for least yards for a leading receiver.. Ninja

"You had more yards in two catches than the fumble return for the TD."

"I did?  Oh shit! I  mean excuse my profanity.." 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:37 PM)M.W. Wrote: Well that didn't happen but they did keep them out of the end zone.

Yeah...but also themselves. Neither here or there, at this point.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:34 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Looking like Squealers or cravens winner will make the playoffs, are you kidding me.

Seriously?

I thought they were both out?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Maybe by the end of the game he'll set a new record for least yards for a leading receiver.. Ninja

Now that is thinking outside the box! I like it!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:37 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I don't know what a ninja is in this context. I'm sure you'll try to Leonard leap your couch and sprain a cank 

Ninjas mean what they have literally always meant on the board. It is to signal sarcasm. 

I ninja'd towards you and assumed you were bantering back, but apparently you were not and were just being a dick.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: Seriously?

Not if indy loses today
Reply/Quote
Colts just fumbled deep in their own territory.
Reply/Quote
Why get upset? The kids are all getting game experience. Who cares about the score, I just want thee game over w/o any more injuries.
Reply/Quote
Jax with a sack fumble and recovery deep in Colts territory.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: Seriously?

Nope...Somehow the steelers will back into the playoffs and Big ben will give one last middle finger to the bengals by beating them in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
wentz sacked and fumbled, why is this guy a starter
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Jax with a sack fumble and recovery deep in Colts territory.

Bolts are in serious trouble of missing the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Now I see why Mike Hilton only has the 1 pick six in his entire career… can’t keep his feet
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:40 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Not if indy loses today

Wow. Wthhh
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:33 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Go away man 

It was pretty dumb of him to run away from everyone then trip over his own 2 feet. He had a convoy ahead of him.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Starting to feel like the Jags will make the playoffs at this point.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:19 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Yes. It does matter. 

Browns are fielding a less than quality team today as well..
IT Matters
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: wentz sacked and fumbled, why is this guy a starter

I wanted bengals to play the bolts because of wentz. Now that’s not going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:40 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Not if indy loses today

Indy and LV or Chargers have to lose as well is the way I read it
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh or Baltimore are getting in. Wentz just fumbled.. Colts getting ready to go down 3 scores to the Jags..
Reply/Quote