Reply/Quote
Our best pass play of the day
Reply/Quote
Took him a second to find the flag there LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
wentz with a pick, timely, clutch QB. where's foles at
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Starting to feel like the Jags will make the playoffs at this point.. 

They beat the Bills, played the Bengals to within a field goal, had the same number of first downs that game...

No idea why they play up to good teams and can't beat other bad teams lol.
Reply/Quote
At least Williams can make the first guy miss
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:51 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Williams is showing some value. I wouldn't mind him taking the 3rd RB role from Perine next year if he can learn to pass block well.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

(01-09-2022, 04:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Strong run by Williams. Getting some tape to try to make someone's roster next year.

Didn't Williams have a strong preseason a few years back? I was amazed he wasn't our 2nd back after that... I assumed that pass blocking was Perine >> Williams.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: wentz with a pick, timely, clutch QB. where's foles at

Colts in big trouble. Are you serious, Reuben? Nick Foles is playing for the Bears.
Reply/Quote
So Williams getting an extended look today.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:57 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Didn't Williams have a strong preseason a few years back? I was amazed he wasn't our 2nd back after that... I assumed that pass blocking was Perine >> Williams.

He can't stay healthy
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:57 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Didn't Williams have a strong preseason a few years back? I was amazed he wasn't our 2nd back after that... I assumed that pass blocking was Perine >> Williams.
As far as I remember, he's always been pretty good in the preseason. Injuries have been his biggest issue.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Who cares? The network. It makes them look bad when Vilma makes dumb statements. 

Well I agree there. Vilma is the worst. Hands down
Reply/Quote
Browns are now trying to injure our players
Reply/Quote
Liking this drive. Not trying to do too much or expecting this backup line to protect too long.
Reply/Quote
Ratbirds up 10-3
Reply/Quote
Damn, now that's a QB sneak.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ratbirds up 10-3

Now 10-6
Reply/Quote
If we score, pull our backup up QB. Never know when you will need him for another practice game.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Indy and LV or Chargers have to lose as well is the way I read it

Yep. With a Colts loss, a Chargers/Raiders tie is the only way Pitt/Balt get knocked out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote