Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Is TJ Watt just selling out hard for the sack record to the point of ignoring his run responsibility? Trying to think of how the hell else Latavius Murray has 9/122/1 rushing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Jags all world today.

I don’t think the colts have beaten the jags in jaxonville since 2015 or something?

Ridiculous
Reply/Quote
Add "better backup QB" to the short list of dire needs this offseason.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:12 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think the O-Line has performed better than I expected. Has Clowney gotten a sack yet?

Agreed!
Reply/Quote
One quarter to go and then our Bengals Board chat can appropriately be about the playoffs and not our backups performance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:12 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think the O-Line has performed better than I expected. Has Clowney gotten a sack yet?

He's the one who drilled Allen in the gut to leave him on the ground for awhile.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This franchise is completely ****** without Burrow.

But Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think you've missed all the times Allen has had time to stand back there and find anyone. Or the times he's sailed balls over receivers heads. Or the times he's looked completely lost in the pocket. Or the times he's been tripped by his own player. Or the time he fumbled when he was hit out in the open and didn't have the ball secured. 

No. I'm not kidding.

My point is, everyone wanted to rest the starters, and the Browns aren't. So did anyone really expect to win?
Reply/Quote
Saw Hargreaves came back in and that the Bengals said there is no injury to report on Mike Hilton.
Reply/Quote
Clowney has gotten a sack today
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: One quarter to go and then our Bengals Board chat can appropriately be about the playoffs and not our backups performance.
Unfortunately, we won't know who we play until around 10 or 11 tonight. But yea, this game isn't worth talking about much haha.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Nice, defense stopped them.
Reply/Quote
Need a long drive here
Reply/Quote
Our defense on the practice squad is really good!
Reply/Quote
That's what happens when you get greedy!

Always take the points when you are in the lead!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I suspect he got 1/2 a sack on the one where he and Garrett sandwiched Allen

Ok. He got one on the last drive.
Reply/Quote
Wow, this game is horrendous to watch, nobody wants to win
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:16 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Unfortunately, we won't know who we play until around 10 or 11 tonight. But yea, this game isn't worth talking about much haha.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

So about 7 hours of Allen sucks and people fuming too much about the bench?
Reply/Quote
Any way Allen can lead this offense to a TD on this drive?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:16 PM)treee Wrote: Need a long drive here

14 minute 97 yard TD drive coming up!

Ninja
Reply/Quote