Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(01-09-2022, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Allen sucks stuff is more comedy than anything else. I gotta think he is not the backup next season. 

Once we get to the offseason, I'll be curious to see the direction they go: Allen, draft pick, or sign a new guy.

For now, playoffs!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a punch!
Reply/Quote
That was a hell of a flying punch by Thomas.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
There is more than one way to beat the Browns
Reply/Quote
So Allen throws into triple coverage instead of to the WIDE OPEN receiver right next to him...
Reply/Quote
Gotta add backup QB to the off-season to-do list. Allen is deficient.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Well at least the Bengals are winning the turnover game. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Bengals have no one to stretch the field. Brown’s are sitting on the short routes. I am very surprised the game is this close.
Reply/Quote
Special teams and defense aren’t horrible today. That was a nice punch out forced fumble.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: So Allen throws into triple coverage instead of to the WIDE OPEN receiver right next to him...

That’s my point, what is he looking at.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That was a hell of a flying punch by Thomas.

Pretty sure that was Mortal Combat finishing move he executed!!
Reply/Quote
Thomas with the play of the game so far?

Did they confirm the Bengals have the ball?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
And that's why we signed everyone named Mike Thomas. Ninja

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Once we get to the offseason, I'll be curious to see the direction they go: Allen, draft pick, or sign a new guy.

For now, playoffs!
I think Allen is favored for his mind rather than his ability to play. You see him and Burrow always talking about stuff on the sideline after a drive. I bet they just continue with him.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well at least the Bengals are winning the turnover game.  :)

Unbelievably 
Reply/Quote
nobody wants to win the BAL/PIT game
Reply/Quote
What is that 3 to's now? And we are losing.

Reply/Quote
Allen looks like a deer caught in the head lights, freezes and does not which direction to go. Wake up man.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:22 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: That’s my point, what is he looking at.

Even if he caught that, still would have been short of the first.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: My point is, everyone wanted to rest the starters, and the Browns aren't. So did anyone really expect to win?

I'm simply talking about the viability of Brandon Allen as a starting QB, if he were to need to be in there. 

He looks like he doesn't belong on the field with 1st string players and it has nothing to do with being under pressure. His decision making and accuracy are really bad. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote