Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
I feel bad for PackerBacker, but they are in for a couple years of pure misery without Rodgers and with Love. Guy looked terrible.

Shame the Browns recovered, still a great punch.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:24 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Even if he caught that, still would have been short of the first.

The only pass he Throws is 5 yards in the flat.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Once we get to the offseason, I'll be curious to see the direction they go: Allen, draft pick, or sign a new guy.

For now, playoffs!

No way Brandon can stay as the back up
Reply/Quote
Colts stopped on 4th and goal. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see the Bengals bench Allen now and put Browning in for the rest of the game.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
breaking news: carson wentz to retire mid game and roetlisberger to play 1 more season
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
As washed up as Ben has been, if it is a one score game in the 4th he is still one of the best QB's in the league in that situation. That is probably how they got the 8 wins they have, by making it a 1 score game in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
DT Josh Tupou out with a knee injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Unless we lose. We lose it’s either New England or Buffalo.

Nah, the Raiders still have a shot at the 5th seed if the Bills lose and they win. Same with the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
Colts lost.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 03:20 PM)M.W. Wrote: Daniels looks BIG!

WhenI saw Daniels I thought it was Shelvin! Lol
Reply/Quote
Another Bengal down. For what, FOR WHAT

Reply/Quote
Houston is coming back against the Titans. 21-18

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:27 PM)pally Wrote: DT Josh Tupou out with a knee injury

Damn, that could have been Reader instead... stupid coaches...

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:28 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Another Bengal down. For what, FOR WHAT

So many injuries in this one.
Reply/Quote
Wren and Topu both out...running out of tackles.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Houston not done vs Titans either
KC can still get 1 seed and now the Pitt/Balt game may be for a playoff spot which is disgusting.

The Colts should be ashamed of how they have played today.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:28 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If we win this game, we will be rewarded with a potential rematch with the AFC champs on their turf in round two. Maybe we should be rooting for Brandon to keep doing what he does best. "Let's Go Brandon! " Wink

Agreed. Losing this game does so much more for us than winning. Not the least of which is screwing the Browns into a worse draft pick.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Houston is coming back against the Titans. 21-18

We need to win this and get a high seed.
Reply/Quote
And another Bengal down. Get on the damn bus

Reply/Quote