Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Week 2 2009 Bengals vs Packers
These teams don't play many games but when they do they are usually highly entertaining and memorable.

Favre's coming out party.

Fan takes Favre's ball.  

2013 - Not only crazy game but crazy visually as well. I remember being wowed by all that color on my HD.

Not HD but you remember:

These teams play entertaining games that are good for the sport.

Hope we get another beaut this year.

Reply/Quote
Thanks AO, that is one of my favorite games of all time. Cool seeing Burfict as a rookie and Dunlap and MJ batting
down balls. MJ for all the flack he gets is one of the best at tipped balls gotta say and has done it at critical times
against Rodgers and against Brady when we beat the Pats.

Rodgers, Jordy and Cobb are amazing to watch for the Pack.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 08:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Give me some names Packerbacker please. I bet i know about most of them. Cool

CB Kevin King from Washington, Josh Jones Safety from NC state, Montravius Adams DT from Auburn
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2017, 04:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We got three running backs in the draft, two WR's, CB, Safety, DT, Linebacker and an offensive tackle. I think it was a great draft IMO. I'm not sure if our defense has what it takes to win it all though.

I thought you shored up on defense really well in the draft.  I think that your draft is going to put the Packers in a very good place in 2017
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2013 game was one of my favorite Bengals moments ever

Cant get better than blocking a kick for the game
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2017, 04:42 PM)Housh Wrote: 2013 game was one of my favorite Bengals moments ever

Cant get better than blocking a kick for the game

That one hurt a lot especially blowing a 30-14 lead. You guys returned a fumble for the game winner, I don't think you blocked a kick for the game winner.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2017, 09:19 AM)packerbacker Wrote: CB Kevin King from Washington, Josh Jones Safety from NC state, Montravius Adams DT from Auburn

All are very good players, really liked Adams before the draft was all for drafting that guy, didn't look at Corners
or Safeties as much in this last draft cause we are pretty stacked at both but i do know a bit about those guys.

Sounds like you drafted well.

Who were the RB's? I knew quite a bit about them this last draft PB.
Reply/Quote