Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
Love me some garbage time fantasy points!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:59 PM)Housh Wrote: We’re a shit team that has guys drafted in rounds 1-3 not even playing

Not to mention never any real free-agent moves and/or trades. Pure Garbage Disorganization - I won't even call this an Organization
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I predicted 7-9...boy do I feel silly.

Yeah..they'll be 14-2 before you know it..they're just sucking them in so the 49ers will be way overconfident come super bowl Sunday..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor giving high fives on the sidelines...

At least he isn't clapping during a loss like that loser Maaaarvin.
Reply/Quote
So Price is a bust, too? Remember when they could at least draft pretty good O lineman?
Now we have had Ced O, Fisher and Price.
Safe to assume J Williams is also going to be a bust?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:59 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: they finally throw to ross in the slot

They couldn’t during the game because of the pass rush and the would cover Ross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Boyd finished with 122 yards and Ross 112. The homers will be talking about how great ZT's offense is.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:57 PM)Housh Wrote: When you have a great QB you don’t get blown out like this

Because everyone knows great QBs keep opposing teams from running for 250 yards at 7+ yards per carry. They also are great in coverage and tackling. Don't even get me started on how great QBs can sack opposing QBs.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor giving high fives on the sidelines...

Yeah. Not liking that look at all
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:57 PM)Housh Wrote: When you have a great QB you don’t get blown out like this

Isn't Big Ben considered a great QB.  Even a Hall Of Fame QB?

Pittsburgh lost 33-3 last week.
Reply/Quote
Welp fella's, that's a rap. Yall have a good one
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:01 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah. Not liking that look at all

I agree.
Reply/Quote

But he's making sure the players have fun now.  Remember, just have fun and winning will take care of itself.
Reply/Quote

What was he supposed to do? Walk around weeping and scream at them for scoring a TD? 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor giving high fives on the sidelines...

Refreshing!

17 points was what his offense at UC averaged!
Reply/Quote
A lot of good games today and teams really competing - only 2 teams look like they don’t even belong in the NFL: the tanking Dolphins going against the best coach/QB ever and our Bengals!

And the Steelers with their back up QB are right back in the game vs Seattle.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: What was he supposed to do? Walk around weeping and scream at them for scoring a TD? 

Scream and hold people accountable, I guess...we demand some vague things from our HCs, mostly.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: But he's making sure the players have fun now.  Remember, just have fun and winning will take care of itself.

I think Vince Lombardi first said that! Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: What was he supposed to do? Walk around weeping and scream at them for scoring a TD? 

How about actually ***** coach them on what they did wrong? Chew some asses? Ignore them, etc.

Anything other than walk around high fiving such a performance. It’s Marvin’s clapping bs all over again.

Reply/Quote

Just congratulating em for not physically dying on the field. "Congratulations guys!" Zac screamed. "You're not dead...yet." 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote