Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(09-15-2019, 05:11 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Not one good thing to take away from today’s game. Not a single one.

The plethora of 49r fans probably helped out the local businesses.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love Dalton... own his jersey.
But... it's time to move on, I think.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: I slept through the first half.. I at least got some much needed rest so there's that..

I slept through the second half.. jsut woke up a few minutes ago. Seems I missed the magical TD by Ross.
Reply/Quote
Don't even wanna listen to Lapham kissing up to guys in the locker room
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:15 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: It was sweet seeing the seahawks beat the squeelers at least...

I wonder how fired-up they are going to be after losing to the Seahogs 2 points.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bengals fans have 2 feelings....bad and optimistic before the bad.

Bad doesn't even describe it.... F'n TOXIC.  So many people posting are just toxic and bitter.  Where are the fan forums again?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:16 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Bengals need a mauler on the O-line. Is Redmond the answer?

If the question is how to get more penalties.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:19 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bad doesn't even describe it.... F'n TOXIC.  So many people posting are just toxic and bitter.  Where are the fan forums again?

Anyone who is jovial after this loss is either a troll or posting from a nuthouse.
Reply/Quote
3 pts in the first game and now 7 pts in the 2nd game of the 2nd half????? This offense has real 2nd half issues.
Reply/Quote
Zacs postgame presser: I am here to chew bubblegum and sugarcoat things and I'm all out of bubblegum!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:18 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I love Dalton... own his jersey.
But... it's time to move on, I think.

I think there is a decent draft class @ QB this year. But we just got Finely.... And we are not losing due to QB play. We need to draft OL and LB in all 7 rounds lol.... win some lose some... gotta find a player in there somewhere
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:21 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 3 pts in the first game and now 7 pts in the 2nd game of the 2nd half????? This offense has real 2nd half issues.

I'm not sure I'd even count the 7 points we scored in the 2nd half.  If you are down by 30+ in the 4th you can turn into a unicorn and it doesn't matter.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:19 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Bad doesn't even describe it.... F'n TOXIC.  So many people posting are just toxic and bitter.  Where are the fan forums again?

It is getting there I concur.

The issue is a long suffering and abused fan base in a forum commenting on....more failure. The responses start to turn to anger and fury. 

It's a vicious circle. The team needs the fans in the stands cheering them on to keep them pumped to win but the fans won't go anymore to see a team they don't believe in - they want the team to win first to win them back. 
Reply/Quote
Totally ruins any hope I had for this season. Oline is beyond garbage, linebackers are garbage, defense can't tackle.

We thought the D was good but Seattle barely beat Shitsburgh without Rapistburger.
Reply/Quote
Somewhere today, little Davey Shula chuckles...
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:15 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: That is how you treat toddlers, not NFL professionals.

Have you heard of Antonio Brown..my 11 year old acts more mature than him
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:24 PM)Rattler Wrote: Somewhere today, little Davey Shula chuckles...

He'd better stop laughing and get back to pushin' the scalloped potaters.
Reply/Quote
The niners seemed very fast on the field. I wonder if the team is out of shape, which i suspect was the case during Marvin's tenure.
Reply/Quote
Wow what an awful game.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:18 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Tua is not elite. I agree. Need to tank next year for Lawrence

Tank this year for linemen. Tank next year for Lawrence
Reply/Quote