Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
It’s like they’re trying to lose
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Simply stepping up in the pocket could have saved Andy two sacks.  Maybe it is time to take a look at Finley?  He seems to have pretty good pocket awareness.

Yessir. IF this was a loaded team, Dalton could lead it. But, with a bad offensive line and inexperienced receivers...he's not the guy that's going to put the team on his back.
Reply/Quote
Team has already quit
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Simply stepping up in the pocket could have saved Andy two sacks.  Maybe it is time to take a look at Finley?  He seems to have pretty good pocket awareness.

Yep I say put him in there, this game is over anyways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Jack Del Rio still available?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pig Ben is out.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When you only have like 3 scouts...that's the stuff you do.

Teams like the Steelers, Ravens, and Patriots have 2 to 3 times the player personnel staffs.

AND the Bengals hired about the most inexperienced staff they possibly could.

Man, I keep flipping to them on Sunday Ticket. Patriots are so incredible, so efficient. Would love a dynasty like that.
Reply/Quote
BTW Roethlisberger is INJURED for the Steelers. Elbow injury. Mason Rudolph is in!

We're going to be fighting the Steelers for last place this year!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When you only have like 3 scouts...that's the stuff you do.

Teams like the Steelers, Ravens, and Patriots have 2 to 3 times the player personnel staffs.

AND the Bengals hired about the most inexperienced staff they possibly could.

Not to mentioned Mikey loans his 1996 Lumina to the scouts on these road trips even with the 200,000 miles on the odometer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 04:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: I suspect Lou will be gone at the end of the season at bare minimum. 

It's definitely not looking encouraging for him. I am thinking Seattle has a horrific line and gave us a bit of a false "feel good"
Reply/Quote
Do we have the worst defense in the NFL this week?
Reply/Quote
And they promptly lose a WR in the "zone" AGAIN....
Reply/Quote
The butt kicking needed after they sent the week reading press clippings....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I’m disgusted with this entire franchise, top down, but damn I’ve had enough of Dalton. He’s horrible
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Obvious holding!!!! Common refs shit
Reply/Quote
Just ***** throw the white flag at this point.

Reply/Quote
Oh wow. I just sw holding on Atkins
Reply/Quote
Don't know which is worse, the defensive tackling or the defensive scheme.
Reply/Quote

I think Finley is a natural in the pocket
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Welp..I'm done.  I have more exciting things to do today like...uhh..laundry maybe.. I know..Depends shopping for my 90 year old dad.. Yeah, definitely more exciting..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote