• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
Fake the "take a knee" and hit Chase for a TD
Reply/Quote
I like when people say the nfl isn’t rigged

I like naivety
Reply/Quote
They just made that up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And dumbass again does FC deep in his own end of the field.
Reply/Quote
worst return game in football
Reply/Quote
Seriously Phillips needs to stop fair catching inside the god dang 10!
Reply/Quote
If refs are just going to go with their initial call no matter what the video shows then end replay. If these losers are so egotistical that theyll keep calls the same no matter what then stop playing with us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If his shin hits before his hand, it's a catch. It was closer than it looked.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It’s on the bears to lose this game since the refs won’t let them lose it
Reply/Quote
How are we only down 7

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:16 PM)Housh Wrote: THEY SAW THAT REPLAY AND SAID IT WAS A CATCH!!!!??? LOLOLOL

No, they just didn't see enough to overturn. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It's corrupt ass Chicago...bullshit...
Reply/Quote
I think the Rams were exploiting them on deeper routes. I'm suprised we're not trying to do the same.
Reply/Quote
I guess Mayfield isn’t hurt
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
just take a knee and go into next week 1-1
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:15 PM)jeremydc Wrote: If we can get out of this down 10, that would be great
How bout down 7 or tied?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:17 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Fake the "take a knee" and hit Chase for a TD

I don't mind faking a spike, but never fake taking a knee. Teams will just blow up your center from then on of you do that and you can't be upset because you broke the agreement.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:17 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think the Rams were exploiting them on deeper routes. I'm suprised we're not trying to do the same.
Proper coaching is underrated.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
These refs are beyond ridiculous today. He was out, messing up spots, missing blatant defensive holding calls on 3rd down. Damnit Zac attack their secondary it's by far their weakest area on defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:15 PM)jeremydc Wrote: If we can get out of this down 10, that would be great

What about down 7?
Reply/Quote