Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
(09-19-2021, 03:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Either Burrow is still injured or Zac Taylor is an unbelievably bad play caller.

This is disgusting

Its one of these IMO as well. Im also counting Burrows mental state as a possible injury
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This is terrible play calling. The line is giving Burrow time but he is not moving in the pocket at all and the plays are weird - slow developing AND shallow?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:21 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't know if Burrow is injured or if defenses just figured out that he can't go deep but he is not right. Maybe it's the surgery or maybe it's mental. I can't tell but something is wrong with him.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Or the o line still sucks in protecting the QB. That’s my vote

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:24 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Idk why we aren’t using Boyd more in this game. To me that’s a massive miss. Seems that the Chase addition has phased TB out and to me that’s a big failure.

The entire 1st half offensive game plan was trash. ZT is a big failure so we shouldn't have expected much different. We haven't tried a single thing that was effective for LA last week. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: down 7-0 not bad at all, if you don't think about the team that donutted the 1st half

If Dalton was still in for the Bears it would be 14-0
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:21 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Either Burrow is still injured or Zac Taylor is an unbelievably bad play caller.

This is disgusting

I’ll go with the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
All this "in Joe we trust" BS and "the legend" shit is getting to peoples heads...Joes too.
I hope he can come out in 2nd half and make us believers again. Im not feelin it AT ALL.
Brandon Allen maybe an option if this crap show continues.... and no shit..I just said that B allen sounds goos right now.
These are the games where I wish we had a changeup /back up QB that can run and make plays....Cam Newton anyone?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:24 PM)TheFan Wrote: I mean he played fine last week so...? He's definitely sucking today, probably his worst half of football. But can't give him the excuse of mental or injured when he was fine 1 week ago. 

Dude got injured during game and stayed in. that's why people are referencing if Burrow is not 100%.
Reply/Quote
I can see Zacs gameplan... He thought he could take advantage of Chicagos corners forcing man coverage with 5 wide empty sets but the Bears have been answering.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

This is disgusting

The former is possible, but I never knew the latter was ever in question. Of course Taylor is awful.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is terrible play calling. The line is giving Burrow time but he is not moving in the pocket at all and the plays are weird - slow developing AND shallow?

It's a 5 wide quick passing game trying to take advantage of man coverage and the Bears are matching up well and tackling. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:24 PM)TheFan Wrote: I mean he played fine last week so...? He's definitely sucking today, probably his worst half of football. But can't give him the excuse of mental or injured when he was fine 1 week ago. 

Nah. The Ravens game last year. He doesn’t look sharp today, but 10/14 0 INT’s is hardly the worst we’ve seen from him.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:26 PM)kalibengal Wrote: All this "in Joe we trust" BS and "the legend" shit is getting to peoples heads...Joes too.
I hope he can come out in 2nd half and make us believers again. Im not feelin it AT ALL.
Brandon Allen maybe an option if this crap show continues.... and no shit..I just said that  B allen sounds goos right now.
These are the games where  I wish we had a changeup /back up QB that can run and make plays....Cam Newton anyone?
Ok
Reply/Quote
Everyone blaming the refs. Blame Zac Taylor. He hasn't made in game adjustments, halftime adjustments or any type of adjustment since he's been a Bengals Head Coach! That's real talk.
Reply/Quote
How is Taylor with half time adjustments?

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude got injured during game and stayed in. that's why people are referencing if Burrow is not 100%.

Outside of dog shit play calling following that he did everything fine and didn't have any injuries listed by the end of the week. Unless we're trying to get fined and penalized he has no injuries. 
Reply/Quote
Need to flip this script in the 2nd half
Reply/Quote
I dont mind the 5 wide outs but gotta keep em guessing./

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:28 PM)jeremydc Wrote: How is Taylor with half time adjustments?

Half time adjustments are a figment of reporters' imagination.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: It's a 5 wide quick passing game trying to take advantage of man coverage and the Bears are matching up well and tackling. 

And the problem is they aren't quick passing. Burrow is still taking almost 4 seconds to get the ball out. 
Reply/Quote