Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
(09-19-2021, 03:41 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Ok this game is done. Get Joe out of there before he’s in a wheelchair for life
So your saying game is over? No possible way we can come back from a 4 point deficit with a quarter and a half left to play?

Get out of here you big baby.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kid has got a leg
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: So? We have Ja'maar!!

Kinda doubt any olineman could fix this mess from the draft.
Reply/Quote
Alright, so seriously, 2022 nfl draft. 1st round OT, 2nd round OG, 3rd round C, 4th round OG, 5th round OT, 6th round OG, 7th round C

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
It’s one thing to get beat physically, but it’s inexcusable for a vet like Reiff to completely miss his man like that.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m not great at QB stuff but I think Joe is supposed to recognize there is an extra guy coming.

I assume he expected a 9 year NFL veteran would pick up the blitz right at his face. 

That sack was 100% on the Oline.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:42 PM)Takedown Wrote: Legatron Mr. AUTOMATIC

(09-19-2021, 03:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: legatron

Greg Zuerlein? Where?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m not great at QB stuff but I think Joe is supposed to recognize there is an extra guy coming.

The RT just didnt block the guy. Yes QBs are supposed to ID rushers but that guy was accounted for. It was 3 VS 3 on the right side. Rieff is just an idiot that double teammed a guy instead of blocking a rusher. Starting to see why the Vikings let him go
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Evan Almighty
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, ugh...... can we stop with the empty sets?

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Alright,  so seriously,  2022 nfl draft.  1st round OT, 2nd round OG, 3rd round C, 4th round OG, 5th round OT, 6th round OG, 7th round  C

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Trade all picks for competent coaching maybe 
Reply/Quote
O-line needs coached up
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 02:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 7-25-1 has good weeks?

Not many but week 2 is the worst
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Wrong. I actually started clocking it - he's had 4-5 seconds in the vast majority of plays. 

Clocking it with what? You're outta your mind. 
Reply/Quote
Anyone saying Burrow isn't Hurt or mentally ****** up, is just lieing to themselves at this point. 0 mobility...
Reply/Quote
OK, 7 to 3 now....Bengals on the board.

The O Line having pass Blocking problems.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
How does this line continue to miss so many assignments. Last week and now doing the same thing this week. At least we got 3 McPherson is the man
Reply/Quote
Zac is allowing Chicago to dig into their blitz packages. This is the kinda stuff we seen last year when the Bengals had no running game.

....but they have been running well why aren't they even showing the threat of the running back?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:43 PM)Takedown Wrote: Kinda doubt any olineman could fix this mess from the draft.

Whole lotta cope right there
Reply/Quote
If the o line is going to be this trash then keep a blocker in every pass play.
-Housh
Reply/Quote