Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
Trey Hopkins is a backup starting on a crappy line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:43 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: God forbid we use a first round pick on a O-Lineman. O-Line wins games

Like Billy Price?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This is the difference, Cleveland runs for it on 3rd and 5 and gets 6. We can't get 3rd and 1. We can't win games consistently without an offensive line.

Who runs for it on 3rd and 5?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:43 PM)TheFan Wrote: I assume he expected a 9 year NFL veteran would pick up the blitz right at his face. 

There were two guys weren’t there? One on his shoulder and one outside?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:43 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Kid has got a leg
Reply/Quote
The empty sets are have been where virtually all of the problem plays have happened.
Reply/Quote
How could the O-line even look at Joe knowing he's already hurt / struggling with this performance. YA pollock will fix everything..
Reply/Quote
They've gotta stop with the empty sets, painful to see Burrow getting hit
Reply/Quote
Looks like Pollack was not the answer to fix the offensive line.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:44 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: O-line needs coached up

It needs more talent
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There were two guys weren’t there? One on his shoulder and one outside?

That’s a center call and Trey Hopkins missed the read

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Can someone tell Taylor the Bears have 5 sacks already
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: The empty sets are have been where virtually all of the problem plays have happened.

and yet we keep calling empty backfield plays. Our coach is trying to lose
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Alright,  so seriously,  2022 nfl draft.  1st round OT, 2nd round OG, 3rd round C, 4th round OG, 5th round OT, 6th round OG, 7th round  C

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

How about ... 
1st round WR
2nd round 3rd string OL
3rd round DL
4th round DL

I mean, the 1st round isn't the only round you can improve the OL.... Or so I was told.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There were two guys weren’t there?  One on his shoulder and one outside?

Yes, and 1 already had a blocker on him and he decided to double that one and give the other a free rush straight at Burrow. Which do you think was the right decision?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like Billy Price?

More like Penni
Reply/Quote
Montogmery just stiff armed Apple into the dirt lol

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone saying Burrow isn't Hurt or mentally ****** up, is just lieing to themselves at this point. 0 mobility...
Dude is 1 game in from major knee surgery and playing with a metal leg.... Calm down

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:46 PM)TheFan Wrote: Yes, and 1 already had a blocker on him and he decided to double that one and give the other a free rush straight at Burrow. Which do you think was the right decision?

Ok then I saw it wrong.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Offensive line looking shaky in pass protection again this week—maybe even worse than last week.. still a winnable game, but we gotta get that fixed. Need to keep joe healthy.
Reply/Quote