Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
close

Reply/Quote
Omg logan wilson
Reply/Quote
I'd personally fine my players every time they try the scoop and score. Even if it's successful.

You just can't let a turnover get away from you like that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The people saying just dive on it don’t know football.
Reply/Quote
wow positive yards on a return! anybody on offense want to show up this game?
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson you ASS
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You can t even spell the name of the player you’re crying about. I doubt you ever watched a single snap the kid has taken.

Well I know we needed O-Line help far more than a WR. 
Reply/Quote
How do you not pick that up?
Reply/Quote
Fall on the ***** ball.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Just fall on the dam ball
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You don't remember Marvin's quote? Big Grin

Kinda. But he's a douche.

Reply/Quote
That failed scoop pretty much sums up this game lol. Coaching failures, player failures, simple grab the ball on the turf failure.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:51 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: The people saying just dive on it don’t know football.
Wrong

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Never gonna be mad at a LB going for the scoop and score
Reply/Quote
Anybody queue the circus music yet?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 03:51 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: The people saying just dive on it don’t know football.

Just looking for attention?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Really not seeing the Fields hype yet. He did a 3 yard spin move, cool, but a QB throwing the ball and not holding it loose like a loaf of bread is cooler.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This needs to be a TD here! Put the pressure on fields. Looks like we are gonna have to hope Mixon breaks one..
Reply/Quote
I'm trying not to post for every blunder we make... I'm gonna just go with good job on creating the fumble.
Reply/Quote
No more empty sets Zac, you freakin butthead. Lets do this. We can take a lead here.
Reply/Quote