Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
This Gronk commercial kills me. Please, no more!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Taylor is 0-19 after trailing after 3 quarters, I just hear that right?

thx for that stat...i can now turn off this garbage stain and watch my local team LA Rams play some real ball.  
Reply/Quote
that ended up being a big turnover
Reply/Quote
The Defense has played lights out really. 10 points allowed through 3 quarters with the offense not doing anything...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Sanchez out here acting like Fields' therapist.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Watch we come out in 5 out again the whole drive
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:05 PM)Housh Wrote: Defense has done their jobs today

Couple blown plays but they have definitely kept us in this game
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Taylor is 0-19 after trailing after 3 quarters, I just hear that right?

You know what Mike Brown hears with that star? Extension
Reply/Quote
GREAT DEFENSE after fumble.

Bears up 10 to 3, but not 14 to 3....Bengals just One Score Down

Time for Bengals Offense to GET GOING.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We need a TD in the worst way. Then we get a three and out or a turnover from the D.
Reply/Quote
Score here we are right in it.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:05 PM)TheFan Wrote: That the same person posts every week at some point in the game, sometimes in the first half, that the game is over? It's embarrassing borderlining on pathetic. 

I put Tony on "ignore" so I never have to read his moronic posts again. Quick and easy.
Reply/Quote
Win for the defense to hold to a FG. Defense has gotten the job today. O has been abysmal starting with the "rebuilt" oline that has now given up 10 sacks in 7 quarters of football.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:  burrow looking like dalton of old,

BLASPHEMY! Rant

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hell of a Pdef by Awuzie. Made up for that awful tackle attempt.

Not really. That stop would’ve kept them from scoring.
Reply/Quote
You know if I didnt have a glass of rum that supposed to have coconut in it I'd be more upset over this game lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)kalibengal Wrote: thx for that stat...i can now turn off this garbage stain and watch my local team LA Rams play some real ball.  

anything to help a fellow fan out 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:07 PM)Synric Wrote: The Defense has played lights out really. 10 points allowed through 3 quarters with the offense not doing anything...

Have we even broke 100 yards of offense?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)kalibengal Wrote: thx for that stat...i can now turn off this garbage stain and watch my local team LA Rams play some real ball.  

McVay vs Zac.. so close yet soooooooooooooooooooooooooo far apart.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: where does our spark come from?  burrow looking like dalton of old, afraid the sack is coming and makes it come to fruition.

B Allen Ninja

Reply/Quote