Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bears***
just go for 2! then 2 on the next TD!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:41 PM)samhain Wrote: Let's wait til there are 5 minutes left and we're down 17 to start gong deep.  Jesus what a bad gameplan.

"Coaching Scared!" - start the Netflix series (comedy)

Reply/Quote
Time to see if the Bengals mvp can make an onside kick
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Now let's see if McP can onsides kick

His onside kicks go 50 yards
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
ZT is an idiot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Burrow looked bad at the end for sure but the line is a mess. Simple assignment football they aren’t even blocking people. Gio is sorely missed these backs can’t pass block to safe there lives. Play calling is a joke run every 1st and 2nd down pass on 3rd. Have we run a single screen pass this entire year ?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:41 PM)samhain Wrote: Let's wait til there are 5 minutes left and we're down 17 to start gong deep.  Jesus what a bad gameplan.

Zac Taylor and his cute and fuzzy bunny offense. He totally sucks. 
Reply/Quote
Sanchez looking like a clown with that football.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A bomb shrike have been in the playbook in the first drive…if for nothing else just to take the top off of their defense
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:41 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Maybe zac should've been calling some deep shots ealier so the cbs wernt sitting on a the short routes all game

Zac’s in so far over his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Get a three and out and we might pull this off.
Reply/Quote
So Taylor just conceded? Need two scores in 4.5 minutes, didn't onside.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:37 PM)Takedown Wrote: I've seen Hicks get his arms and hands around our guys' necks on a few plays this game. Stay classy

Spencer is a mediocre QB and will be nothing in the NFL @ me in 4 years. He has 7 seconds to throw on every down and still missed receivers and has poor mobility for a college QB in today's game. He's not even close to Baker, Murray, or Hurts. 

My went went to OU so I have to watch pretty much all of their games. He's not great. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:42 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm wondering who the butt-plug was who told Mark Sanchez that he'd be a good broadcaster.

It's the trend. QB retires, automatically a broadcaster 
Reply/Quote
Ross!!!

Oh wait.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:41 PM)pally Wrote: Raiders up 23-14 over Pitt

23-14.

Nobody is worried about Pittsburgh, the browns are the one to be scared of. They actually have an offensive line and defensive line, and 2 RBs better than most teams 1.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 04:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: His onside kicks go 50 yards

That was it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is the final step in the "Bungalization Starter Pack" process
Reply/Quote
Go Derreck Carr.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, go Raiders! Always nice to see Steelers losing highlights.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote