Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys***
(09-18-2022, 05:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Did they stop play because the mic guy was too close to the field?

the mike Tomlin rule
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Did they stop play because the mic guy was too close to the field?

He wasn't any closer than Tomlin ever was.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:39 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not really. You can get a good read on this team pretty quickly if you look for the signs.... 

Burrow has thrown for 1 TD in his NFL career on opening drives so I guess you've thought we were going to lose pretty much every game? Although based on how a lot of people act in GameDay I would guess that's par for the course
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:42 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: That was a very weak call

Joe had given himself up. The play was over.
The right call.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:42 PM)ah5 Wrote: Lowering his head to the back of a qbs helmet?

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

He was going to tackle burrow as Lawrence tripped him up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

He wasn't too close to the field, but he just wasn't paying enough attention. I've actually done that job, it is really fun. However, you have to actually pay attention and move when a super human athlete is coming in your direction. They train you on that before gametime. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:44 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Joe had given himself up. The play was over.
The right call.

Still seemed pretty weak and I think all of us would have been pissed if the other way around. 
Reply/Quote
Jets sweep, passing under centre.

What is this sorcery?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He wasn't too close to the field, but he just wasn't paying enough attention. I've actually done that job, it is really fun. However, you have to actually pay attention and move when a super human athlete is coming in your direction. They train you on that before gametime. 

How many times did you get hit doing that job?
Reply/Quote
We look great.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
and sack

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:45 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He wasn't too close to the field, but he just wasn't paying enough attention. I've actually done that job, it is really fun. However, you have to actually pay attention and move when a super human athlete is coming in your direction. They train you on that before gametime. 

I got suckered into the chain gang once.  Doing a job on the sideline is a dangerous thing to do.
Reply/Quote
Is Burrow looking to break his own sack record?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Jets sweep, passing under centre.

What is this sorcery?

Obviously Zac reads the forum for tips, despite what FredToast thinks. 
Reply/Quote
Burrow needs to throw that away
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to hear how all of this week's sacks aren't the lines fault.
Reply/Quote
O-line looking great again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
what is burrow doing dancing back there
Reply/Quote
My god Collins is dogshit

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Maybe I'm lucky I can't watch?
Reply/Quote