Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys***
(09-18-2022, 06:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Bengals don’t play with enough physicality and energy.

The defense did last year.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They have 1 sack from the Steelers game but I don't remember seeing it.

Did they?  If so, it mustve been pretty unmemorable
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:47 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Does this team have even one sack this season yet?  I know they have zero turnovers

One sack zero turnovers. Pretty much awful defense. Doesn't help the offense looks like a clown car with an out of sync OL and a QB playing like he never took an NFL snap before. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lock Zac in a locker and let Joe call his own plays.
Reply/Quote
Our offense officially starts playing in 20 minutes. Get ready for another close game. 27-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: It's as if we didn't even have a draft...

Or free agency, or training camp, or a week of practice, or a game plan, or....
Reply/Quote
Imagine putting in the performance we did last week, and then following it up with a 17-3 deficit to a team who have an absolute nobody at QB. This franchise is cursed guys.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:46 PM)ah5 Wrote: Burrow is playing really really bad atm

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

You think the o-line is going to hold that well?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Poor coaching, QB has no answers to beat cover two, and O-line is leaky. This is not a playoff team, but they have playoff talent. This falls on ZT
Reply/Quote
Ok so one sack this year and very few pressures. Yet burrow is pressure or sacked almost every dropback
Reply/Quote
ZT win % is .330 for a reason
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:49 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I can't believe Burrow had enough time to down the ball there at the end of the first half

He took a knee to avoid the rush.

It was supposed to be a Hail Mary.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They have 1 sack from the Steelers game but I don't remember seeing it.
Hendrickson got it I believe
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:49 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Our offense officially starts playing in 20 minutes. Get ready for another close game. 27-24 Bengals

Haven't 30 craptastic minutes already gone be? 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It feels like we caught lightning in a bottle last year...and our staff is really mediocre and can't prepare a team.

The preparation point is valid. They haven't looked ready to play at all so far this year. If we never see them sit the starters during the entire pre-season again, it'll be too soon.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:50 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Or free agency, or training camp, or a week of practice, or a game plan, or....

A team.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Dallas is totally punking the Bengals. There is no bright side today.
Reply/Quote
The only positive today is that the rest of the AFCN lost.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals are just getting Clubber Lang'd out there. Whatever got them to the Super Bowl last season just isn't there this season.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 06:48 PM)Housh Wrote: Everyone sucks but Burrow is playing like a total ***** right now

He’s afraid to mess up his stats with interceptions. It’s obvious

Interceptions are completed passes. I’m tired of the negative stigma it carries.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote