Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys***
Why did they take so long to try and score their last TD?

Taylor is worse than Marvin on game management.

Old school big 10 Nebraska mentality.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cooper Rush and Mitch Trubisky outplayed Joe Burrow. We expect to be outcoached, but Burrow’s not even league average.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
the hangover started quicker than I thought for this team.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Offense and Defense both sucked.  Just terrible.    Oh well.  On to next week.

Stop being negative 
Reply/Quote
This offense is called by a group of cowards and losers.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cooper Rush and Mitch Trubisky outplayed Joe Burrow. We expect to be outcoached, but Burrow’s not even league average.

Ban this fool
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow saved ZT job last year.

This is unacceptable
-Housh
Reply/Quote
ZT might be losing the lockerroom

Reply/Quote
WE WERE CHEATED LOOKED AT IT IN SLOW MOTION FG WAS NO GOOD.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:29 PM)BengalB Wrote: Settle down Nancy, it's week 2 ffs.

No teams that started 0-2 made the playoffs last year.

We're going to need to finish like 10-5.

I just don't see that.
Reply/Quote
Well zac taylor takes the majority of the blame for this loss for me. Offense played terrible again, unprepared again.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:29 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: That’s two losses on Zac. Didn’t even try to ice the kicker.

That's what I was screaming! Who doesn't do that if you are in that situation??

Terrible coaching, from every one of them. HC, OC and DC would be put on notice if I was MB.
Reply/Quote
Ain’t going to the playoffs. These were our easy games and we sucked. This is a fireable offense on ZT. THE worst coach in the division and the reason we lost this game.
Reply/Quote
They've dropped 2 winnable games in which they were favored by a total of 13 points. Can't lose games like these last 2 where you're supposed to be the better team. If you can't beat a Steelers team without an offense and a Cowboys team without their starting QB, WR and LT...damn. I try to stay pretty positive, but these a losses that will hurt later in the year...assuming they get their act together and are in contention.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: At least everyone else lost in teh division lol.

Yeah, but everyone else in the division also has a win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:31 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: WE WERE CHEATED LOOKED AT IT IN SLOW MOTION FG WAS NO GOOD.

Get a grip. We didn't deserve to win.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: The season is over... 

No it isn't.  These last two games were terrible.  I'll give it that but the season is not over..  15 more games to play.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Offense and Defense both sucked.  Just terrible.    Oh well.  On to next week.

Wrong defense might have gave up 2 first drive TDs but the offense didnt move the ball. It's an offensive league.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:29 PM)BengalB Wrote: Settle down Nancy, it's week 2 ffs.

No! No! It's the end of times.. but because nobody is asking forgiveness it's H E double dirty Q-tips for everyone..  Say your prayers partners..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:29 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: ZT back to being garbage.

That guy has never made it out of the garbage pail.  He survived on Money McP's leg
Reply/Quote