Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Absolutely ridiculous if they rule that a TD.
Reply/Quote
And...zebras give it to them..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We need a TD on this drive.
Reply/Quote
Iloka looks like a fool, maybe he's not as good without Nelson
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Remember guys it's Pittsburgh. You can do a monkey flip out of bounds holding the ball against your ass with one hand never having control, and it's a TD
Reply/Quote
Officiating is terrible. Real surprise.
Reply/Quote
Hunt was clsose to blocking the EP..
Reply/Quote
Well that sucks....ugh I'm so tired of the steelers owning us gets old
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Missed holding call.. Nothing new..
Reply/Quote
Review, commercial. Extra point, commercial. Kick off, commercial.

Drives. Me. Nuts.
Reply/Quote
and Browns up 20-2 now...Ravens ran attempt back for 2.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Let's stop blaming the refs for the failures of our team. It was our "defense" that let players run wide open in the secondary because of Paulie Gs love affair with soft zone defense.
Reply/Quote
ran attempt back for 2?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Officiating is terrible.  Real surprise.

Just wait until they eject one of our guys for being the recipient of a cheap shot...
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well that sucks....ugh I'm so tired of the steelers owning us gets old

They always need help from the zebras
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:33 PM)OandB Wrote: Hunt was clsose to blocking the EP..

Hunt was held blatantly!!  Just like I figured.  The preferential treatment lopsided penalties already started.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:32 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Not getting overturned because Pittsburgh

Because it's a TD

Reply/Quote
Why in the **** do the NFL rules not apply to the Steelers. He was clearly going to the ground as a result of contact regardless of whether he lunged meaning he has to maintain control all the way through the catch which he obviously did not.

Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
Officiating didn't help us that drive, but we hurt ourselves way more than a non-holding call did. Can't complain about things like that, it happens a dozen times a game on big plays. Just have to play better.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let's stop blaming the refs for the failures of our team. It was our "defense" that let players run wide open in the secondary because of Paulie Gs love affair with soft zone defense.

He would have been sacked for a loss without the two blatant penalties...
Reply/Quote